The Bush hat was a fun little item without major use, you could hide yourself from prey, and occasionally enemies, but not much else. Perhaps in don't starve together, the Bush hat can be used to hide from other players, and possibly stealthily attack them. Perhaps when another character examines the fake bush, he or she will remake that the Bush looks a bit funny, and will be unable to pick berries from it

The Bush hat was a fun little item without major use, you could hide yourself from prey, and occasionally enemies, but not much else. Perhaps in don't starve together, the Bush hat can be used to hide from other players, and possibly stealthily attack them. Perhaps when another character examines the fake bush, he or she will remake that the Bush looks a bit funny, and will be unable to pick berries from it

My idea: Pigs can use the bush hat when you do.

:afro:  :afro:  :afro::wilson_ninja:   :afro:  :afro:  :afro:  :afro:  = The future of PVP.

The examination quote should be the same as a normal bush. Not different, otherwhise there would be no way to really ambush other players

Can players see the icon pointing toward another off screen player who is hiding with a bush hat?

I ambush, and I am bush. :3

Archived