Terrorist Attack on Gnome Wedding

So I dropped into the dedicated server I have some power over tonight to see how it was going, and discovered that @Clwnbaby had found a gnome couple already. I decided to make a little shrine for them.

Shortly after making the shrine, someone walked by and said "**** your gnomes lol" and started picking the flowers, grabbing the gnomes, and hammering the ceremonial lightning rods!

This would just not do.

I spawned 10 deerclops to chase them (gnomeland security is a big deal!), but they didn't aggro or run fast enough, so I sped them up. It didn't take long to clean that sucker up, and then I was able to rebuild the shrine (with some additional gnomes that were found on his body), this time with impenetrable basalt barriers.

Happy ending:

kRiWKXx.jpg

@Worthington, I mean, who am I to deny the only remaining gnome ladies in the world a loving husband?

(or maybe two of them are sisters there to give the lucky one away? idk, I just stuck them all in there xD)

Silly Rez. There's the couple, the maid of honor, and the best man. That's why one of the brides was stolen away; it was an arranged marriage. She and the best man were just friends. It all worked out in the end.

Archived