Early Access Update 8: OPERATION SHERWOOD - Patch Notes

finally met updated Akuma, craziest thing, I laughed for about five minutes, cause was expecting something classic like ED-209)

It adds some eccentricity to the corporate dystopia for sure and reminds old games: like a bit weird bosses or crazy machinery after series of "realistic" environment in Contra etc. I definitely like it.

finally met updated Akuma, craziest thing, I laughed for about five minutes, cause was expecting something classic like ED-209)
It adds some eccentricity to the corporate dystopia for sure and reminds old games: like a bit weird bosses or crazy machinery after series of "realistic" environment in Contra etc. I definitely like it.

I really liked the new Akuma drone,

it now makes noise so I can hear them before running into them. Also, the look was comical and creepy at the same time! I was actually a little intimidated when I first ran into it.

First of all, please, excuse me for using the wrong topic.

I am sorry to tell this, but I can't play the game on my PC after this update.
It launches normally (I launch it in a window mode), but there is no way to maximize the window to play. Alt+Tab, verifying integrity of a game cache and re-installing had no effect on the current situation. 

I can't even send you logs, so I really don't know what to do or how to submit this bug effectively.

Is there anybody with the same problem?

• Developer

Hi Danorsh,

If I understand correctly, you launch the game, but the window is not showing up? You can try deleting the gfx.lua file in: Documents/Klei/InvisibleInc/settings/gfx.lua. It may be that the window is outside your desktop somewhere. Deleting that file will reset the window to the default location. 

I love the game in this patch! No bugs encountered (and I played post patch on endless from day 1 to day 16th doing tons of missions). Even after I got a full squad of agents with all upgrades and gear, there are situations that can go wrong so badly (well you can recover from most, but you lose precious time and / or credits).

Regarding the new guards behavior and the investigation marks they are right as they should be, not everyone likes to run with full team invisible vests to get out of bad situations, so having a good information on where a guard is headed after observing them (peeking etc) it's vital. This creates diversity both in what gear / upgrades you decide to go for with your agents and gives more replay value.

What I would like on the guard info when you notice one is to show if they have equipped / using flash-bang grenade. That's really a game breaking point when you have just the first 2 agents and you decide to force a stationary guard to come investigate a noise / door while you wait behind it to take him out - he just throws the grenade before even moving to location and bam, your team is KD for 2 turns ^_^

So at least knowing that he has equipped that item will help by spreading your team from the door or moving after opening and closing the door etc :)

Archived