• No
    • Peanuts.
  2. 2. Pancakes?

• Waffles
    • French Toast
    • Cereal
    • Peanuts.

So smexy.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I ran out of likes X'D 

this has the part of my name....

Coincidence.

So,what exactly are we talking about here?

A thread where I draw stuff. And show it. i draw on paper, or in paint. Typically pretty mediocrity.

I don't want to be rude, either, I won't try to be, but I'd like it if there wasn't too much random going on, I'd like it to stay as how it's been going. I post art, people respond probably, repeat.

Seriously,you look really emo

I look emo because I don't get too much sleep. Plus, I do have some black around my eyes. It's normal for me.

Coincidence.

A thread where I draw stuff. And show it. i draw on paper, or in paint. Typically pretty mediocrity.

I don't want to be rude, either, I won't try to be, but I'd like it if there wasn't too much random going on, I'd like it to stay as how it's been going. I post art, people respond probably, repeat.

I look emo because I don't get too much sleep. Plus, I do have some black around my eyes. It's normal for me.

thanks for summing up.Some black around your eyes?Makeup?XD

Personal OC Backstory stuff is ahead, you don't need to read it if you want.

qzW73N4.jpg

Lif3pff.jpg

OH BOY LATE NIGHT POST!

So, I finished my beggining of the origin story for my OC, Pyro.

Yes, he starts in the oc form, no, I am not 100% a train, I am a shape shiftier that can switch mainly between 2 forms. Sometimes a 3rd, which is a human form. The reason why the human form looks too underdeveloped is because it wasn't meant to look good, my arm isn't in good shape for drawing at the current molment, and I'm too lazy to go back and redo it. 

AHEM as for story, the next part will probably have to do with shape shifting. And the room he's in is a room. Nothing special about it. Just a room.... yep.

It's screaming "Kidney's Cruddy Formal Education-Free DST Effigies" O__O (I think I should make one too... nice story board btw)

Thanks, I made the OC a long time ago, evolving from Spike from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, to something similar to a hybrid between him and Yoshi from Mario.  The only thing  is, I drew less inspiration from Yoshi, as I did with the Pyro from TF2 (because I do love fire, but am still sane enough to no burn houses down). As for the Storyboard, thanks for the compliment. It's been sitting in my brain and i just said "You know what? I'll finish this part.

As for if it'll continue, I'll see to it, after my arm heals fully. For now, It's hard to draw.

L8RgH7t.jpg

Decided to do another drawing because of boredom. It's Fallout Themed. I'm in a Fallout mood.

I've decided to do a small background story for this area of the wasteland.

Background for Jersey Wastes

You see, on October 23rd, 2077, when the bombs were falling, China decided to not launch as many nukes at New Jersey (for unknown reasons), but what happened was they just launched one thinking that would knock out the state (which is funny, because it didn't). In fact, it only did a little bit of damage. Little to none. The bomb was off and hit the border between Pennsylvania, and New Jersey. However, the force from that bomb, still affected New Jersey. The main type of people in the Jersey Wastes you find are raiders. Typically, the raiders would carry around drugs, like Jet, Psycho, or even Buffout. In Pre-War New Jersey, there were hot summers and cold winters (this is actually true). After the bombs fell (2 days later), everything became a semi-Nuclear Winter, but also a semi-Nuclear Summer. Meaning you'd face cold weathers you'd see in Canada, and Hot Summers for places like Brazil. Fortunately, over 20 years after these nuclear seasons started, they calmed down to what it was like before the war.

There were 4 vaults scattered around the Jersey Wastes. These 4 being Vault 64, Vault 65, Vault 66, and Vault 67. There was a rumored Vault 68 somewhere in the Trenton Ruins, but it was said to have been overrun by Super Mutants, and even before that, Raiders.

About the 4 vaults in the Jersey Wastes:

Vault 64 was a test to see how many idiots you could put in a Vault. It really just was meant to die after 30 years. Then, the Vault's doors would start to malfunction, and their Mr. Handy would shut off. The members of the vault soon found out, and made appropriate repairs to the system. The vault survived up to 2117, when the Vault doors opened on the beginning of the year. 

Vault 65 was built around the area of the Coast of the Jersey Wastes.  It was a big vault. Had 3 reactors, survived up to when Pyro came out, when Pyro saw their tyrant overseer. Who then was killed by him, along with a revolt against him, even the security turned on him. But the overseer of Vault 65 has succumb to madness only after hearing yelling from the surface, and some odd whispers.

Vault 66 was the one Pyro comes from, the vault he was placed in had 2 Nuka-Cola Stations, 3 gardens, and at least 5 water purification chips, with many more as backups. You see, Vault-Tec was surprisingly nice with the vault where they gave it the blueprints for many of the thing in the vault. They even gave them supplies for all the things necessary. In about 10 Storage rooms. Pyro was the last overseer of Vault 66. The vault was nearly impenetrable. Guarded by legendary wastelanders who had lived in the wastes for a couple years. Both Pyro and his' father, the last overseer had agreed to let them in, because they were "Tired of the wastes", and wanted to relax. They let them in, if they would some times go out on Supply runs. The Vault had lasted for more than 200 years, when in 2300 when the Vault decided to open their doors to the wastes. Pyro decided to hold an election where he would open the vault door at the end. He only placed a law where if anyone were to close the doors, or become corrupt, he would return, as he, security, and the programmers left in Vault 66 made an automated system to notify his' pip-boy when something happens. They also set up a system for security, scientists, and the tech crew at vault 66 to contact him in state of emergency. Overseers were to hold elections every 10 years. There was a mini-experiment ran by Vault-Tec to keep the air cool and see if when you let in a few cryogenic gasses into the air filtration if it'll make lives last longer (which somehow worked, due to the fact that the air filtration only put little cryogenic gasses into the air for an hour every 12 hours). 

Onto another thing.

The vault's armory had normal gear, Vault-Tec's standard N99 10mm pistols, R91 assault rifles, and Laser Pistols and Rifles. But a secret stash for Overseer's eyes only and high level Security Officers. The Stash had Plasma Rifles, Plasma Pistols, More Combat Shotguns, Vault Security Riot Gear, and blueprints for various weapons including a railway rifle and a makeshift flamethrower. Then there was a surplus of the Shanxi Type 17 Chinese pistols, and Type 93 Chinese Assault Rifles preserved, and in very good conditions with the wood remaining in preserved condition.

Archived