Update at 11am PST as usual?

I know I don't have know that he knows that God knows what Klei knows, but the question is:

Does Klei know that God knows what Klei knows?

well..i sure do know that Klei know what god already know what they know and what you and the other dude know so..yeah..i think they already know that

well..i sure do know that Klei know what god already know what they know and what you and the other dude know so..yeah..i think they already know that

Ohhh, ok... 

BUT

Do Klei know that God knows that I don't know when the update is coming.

If you actually find out an answer to the title, please tell me because I won't know. But you'll know that I don't know. However I won't know that you know that I don't know because I won't have the knowledge of the update time, thus I won't know when the update is out, you know?

-----

Knowledge is Power

Ohhh, ok... 

BUT

Do Klei know that God knows that I don't know when the update is coming.

If you actually find out an answer to the title, please tell me because I won't know. But you'll know that I don't know. However I won't know that you know that I don't know because I won't have the knowledge of the update time, thus I won't know when the update is out, you know?

-----

Knowledge is Power

Yes i do know and the update time is this year C:

• Developer

I no longer have the "days until update" things on my main menu, but I haven't got the update yet.

That's a bug: I rewrote how that widget works for DST--because it's based on a bunch of timing factors, it's a bit tricky to test. I'll take a look and get it sorted for the next update. But, for now, imagine there's still a pig with an axe behind it and the text "Build imminent" :)

Archived