What did Long Pig look like before it was removed?

Report me for what? I am not even clear on what you would report me for?

Well, you were rude to me by saying "What was the problem again?" and saying "I have no argument here" I do have an argument here and yes, it's against cannibalism in the vanilla game it wouldn't be okay but as a mod it's fine and saying that makes no sense since it'd be fine as a 5 lined mod but not in the core game. It also has taken enough dark turns. We have 99% of the mobs in the world okay with you, against you or neutral towards you. There's also shadow monsters that will become more visible the more insane you are. The story itself is dark in certain ways. There's more than meets the eye in this situation.  You can't say that I have no argument here and decide you win, nothing works like that. You may have experience those types of situations and seem to think everyone who hasn't gone through those is a wuss. I'm done with this. Nobody wins.

I've seen too much in life.

In responce to the person who said that we are more. No we are not. We are just delusional sacks of meat who wander through our tiny fragment of the cosmos thinking we are more than we are. There is nothing above us, no sky dady, no secret cabal of speritual essence wating to rescue us. Leave the game alone. We are meat.

Why are religious nutters even playing a magic game? Why do they even have a voice in this?

I'm aware that you know it, but after reading this and later things you wrote I have to write it : I disagree with you, in my opinion you are just following cult of science which is based on ridiculous claims like big bang theory or theory saying that your mom is monkey. So enjoy being tiny part of this whole imagined cosmos thing, clueless sack of meat with no purpose whatsoever which evolved from monkey, just by chance. I believe that sacks of meat like you are dangerous to us humans, as you have no feelings and no purpose.

I'm afraid I'm not yet patient enough to say anything more, but I hope I won't make you angry (if you're capable of anger, as a sack of meat), there is no malicious intent on my side, just letting you know about my opinion on you based on things you wrote. 

I'm aware that you know it, but after reading this and later things you wrote I have to write it : I disagree with you, in my opinion you are just following cult of science which is based on ridiculous claims like big bang theory or theory saying that your mom is monkey. So enjoy being tiny part of this whole imagined cosmos thing, clueless sack of meat with no purpose whatsoever which evolved from monkey, just by chance. I believe that sacks of meat like you are dangerous to us humans, as you have no feelings and no purpose.

I'm afraid I'm not yet patient enough to say anything more, but I hope I won't make you angry (if you're capable of anger, as a sack of meat), there is no malicious intent on my side, just letting you know about my opinion on you based on things you wrote. 

woah-im-a-potato.jpg

that's taking it a bit far.

Ok, ok, Seth, Joe, whoever. just LOCK THIS ALREADY.

I mean look at this. Lemme analyze the way i see it:

Guy A wanted to know a little abut how "Long pig" looked before it was removed.

Guy A and his happy friends other people say there should be a toggle or a mod for it for the people who want to eat their friends in the game.

Guy B gets angry for some reason, and calls someone a "hypocrate" and a "xenophobic racist monster".

Guy C goes back to propose a toggle.

Guy B calls guy C a retard an continiues to claim that cannibalism should make you tossed out of human civilization for a suggestion over a game toggle for a thing. also calls guy C a psycho.

There is a disturbance in the force. (Thanks pyromailmann)

Guy B yet again procees on claiming that this person is what is mentioned above.

Guy hansome tries to stop it again, but to no avail.

Guy hansome recaps this thread, and proceeds to say: "@SethR or someone, shut this thread down. please?"

So um... @SethR or someone, shut this thread down. Please?

Archived