Pretty please with taffy on top

Can the players disguised with the bush hat look precisely like the regular bushes? When examinating them the other characters should say their quotes on bushes too. This would allow for so many trap possibilities on PvP.

PWEEEEEEEEASE!

oh gosh, I can imagine sneaking into someones base at night in their Bush farm and hiding.

@SethR @JoeW Add this please

Well, if someone has a very big bush farm, and the bushes were dug up and replanted, then the second time they regrow, they will look exactly like the real berry bushes.

Thought I agree, that bush hats should be changed, I'm thinking in a different way: bush hats should not have berries shown when someone is hiding in them.

Question: do bush hats work on shadow creatures too?

Been a while since I've tried it, but if I remember correctly, Bush Hats work on Shadow Creatures as long as they haven't targeted you already. Once they spot you and go on the offensive, just like any other hostile creature, your protection is futile.

Yes, they do in fact. Some people like to use bush hats to avoid the shadow creatures during the nightmare phase in ruins. I, personally, prefer to run around in circles collecting nightmare fuel with fifty terror beaks on my tail. But that's just me.

Archived