Furthest Day

I'm on day 60 something and still going but I already used two meat effigies and I have one left. And Im ready to use an amulet. Right now I'm trying to stack up the smallbirds and see how many i can get. But they keep dying..... stupid spiders

I'm doing good! Day 22.

1 Meat Effigy. a grass farm, a sapling farm, a berry farm, and a tree farm. And I still am having trouble with hatching my smallbirds!!!!!!

What's so hard? Just remember to move the eggs away from the fire at day and towards it at night.

Also my highest day was 22, but I died of spiders. I have a brill world though, all 5 biomes within a days travel of my main base including 3 bee hives, a herd of beefalo, the pig king, and a solitary pig house.

Edited by Bobboy555

What's so hard? Just remember to move the eggs away from the fire at day and towards it at night.

Also my highest day was 22, but I died of spiders. I have a brill world though, all 5 biomes within a days travel of my main base including 3 bee hives, a herd of beefalo, the pig king, and a solitary pig house.

I got one don't worry. But a spider killed it... I'm on Day 30.

For some reason, when my guy built a second meat effigy, my thing glitched because I hit my map right when it was built and it let me place more. Please fix this glitch. It is rare to happen but I still don't like it. I have like 10 meat effigies now. I don't know what to do with them!?!?!

I even tried burning the extras but it didn't work!

Day 85, have 6 different bases, each serving a different purpose. An army of 2 mandrakes and 3 smallbirds surrounds me (had more smallbirds, but then they die because I accidentally click on a beefalo). I have 1 effigy as a last resort, and dont plan on making more (Switched from Wilson to Wolfgang via tent.) What do I count as a base? What qualifies as a base for me is Stone fireplace, 2 turbo farm plots, a crock pot, at least 1 chest, and a readily available "non-naughty" food source. And still going strong...

Day 36 is my max so far; the first ten were spent filling the map in completely.

I had one major base in the middle with six turbo farms, a dozen chests, tree/berry/grass/twig farms. Rocks, along with flint as the primary finite raw materials, were dwindling noticeably, so I switched to dung fires. Plenty of dragonpies for food.

I was collecting webs to make clothes, etc. when I got the great idea to hire some pigs. So I took a half dozen of them down to the spider camp and started farming it up. Things were going great until a few went berserk and killed me. Too lazy to make a meat effigy despite all materials available. Maybe next time...