weirdo's fantastical minecraft event!

Auth

That's right folks! A minecraft event is happening!

Requires:

A computer

Yourself

Internet

Minecraft 1.8 (latest version)

An IQ higher than 14

*READING THE REQUIREMENTS WHILE HEART BEATING FAST ...

*sigh  .... I thought common sense is needed :D 

The IP:

71.110.59.92:25565

There is a rare chance of it being up while I am working on it. You can also PM me to put it up, and I might do so.

Hear that guys? The key words in that sentence "Might do so"

Might do so.

MIGHT do so.

Also, just because it's a world without reason doesn't make it a world without rules.

poot put them in a room that is very visible from spawn. In there is the rules, and blacklist.

(blacklist is blocks you aren't allowed to use)

Also, just because it's a world without reason doesn't make it a world without rules.

poot put them in a room that is very visible from spawn. In there is the rules, and blacklist.

(blacklist is blocks you aren't allowed to use)

I'm trying to join the server but it keeps saying 'Timed out'

Has anyone been able to join yet?

Ok, so my understanding of what's going on is this: 

You're in the process of making a server in which all of us except you are going to try to survive in survival mode while you try to make our lives miserable. Some of us get super amazing items to start out with. The last person to survive gets a room in your watermelon mansion. Now, we can ether just play in creative mode with out you trying to kill us, go to creative mode after we die, or keep playing in survival.

I have two questions: 

1: Can I record this to put on my youtube channel?

2: Can we decide at any time to go to creative mode?

Ok, so my understanding of what's going on is this: 

You're in the process of making a server in which all of us except you are going to try to survive in survival mode while you try to make our lives miserable. Some of us get super amazing items to start out with. The last person to survive gets a room in your watermelon mansion. Now, we can ether just play in creative mode with out you trying to kill us, go to creative mode after we die, or keep playing in survival.

I have two questions: 

1: Can I record this to put on my youtube channel?

2: Can we decide at any time to go to creative mode?

The challenge is exactly that. You got this all right on the dot. Those in creative will participate in a building contest or do long division or something, as I won't really be paying that much attention to them.

1) I don't see why not. You'll probably get a quintillion subs out of it. 

2) No. You have to do the challenge, no babying out until death. Or, just plain do creative.

The challenge will indeed be hard, even with your super items. However, I won't make it impossible. Don't worry. Me and my friends already discussed spamming creepers was considered "Not fun".

Archived