[ART] Its a start I guess

You drew a wrecking ball Wilson--I love it!! The style is great too, keeps the old and makes it new.

Its actually a little character of mine I based on Wilson's face/body, but yeah, it does look a lot like him so anyway, thanks a bunch for the compliment!

About the style, thanks again btw, I'm still trying. It's hard to use different angles without something looking out of place or broken.

Welcome to the forums Newmoon! Thanks for sharing your art work with us and looking forward to seeing more!

Wow.. I wasn't expecting this one, thank you so very much! I'll try and do some more to share later on!

And also thanks for the comment!

Its actually a little character of mine I based on Wilson's face/body, but yeah, it does look a lot like him so anyway, thanks a bunch for the compliment!

About the style, thanks again btw, I'm still trying. It's hard to use different angles without something looking out of place or broken.

Oh, so it's not Wilson? My next guess would have been a male Willow--it's the hair, always the hair. X3

I can relate to you about making a style consistent at angles. I used to be a bit obsessed with the idea now I draw with little care, symmetry clearly dead and I feel so free~!

Oh, so it's not Wilson? My next guess would have been a male Willow--it's the hair, always the hair. X3

I can relate to you about making a style consistent at angles. I used to be a bit obsessed with the idea now I draw with little care, symmetry clearly dead and I feel so free~!

.... I should do the very same.. but I don't wanna deal with people on the internet later on xDD but I do need to practice tho, with that, it should get easier not to mess it up or break something.

I did his hair like that because of 2 reasons: 1.- 11nth Doctor amazing hair and 2.- Because its a little me and I (try to) make him look like me, and my hair is a bit like that.

.... I should do the very same.. but I don't wanna deal with people on the internet later on xDD but I do need to practice tho, with that, it should get easier not to mess it up or break something.

I did his hair like that because of 2 reasons: 1.- 11nth Doctor amazing hair and 2.- Because its a little me and I (try to) make him look like me, and my hair is a bit like that.

Awesome! Yep, it's certainly not a good idea to learn something the wrong way! D:

I find hair to be one of the funnest things to draw, paint etc. it doesn't really have any limits and from what I see, you're doing it all right. Hair is magical, it can be a single squiggly strand or a beautiful mane. Magic, yes. 

• Like 1

Awesome! Yep, it's certainly not a good idea to learn something the wrong way! D:

I find hair to be one of the funnest things to draw, paint etc. it doesn't really have any limits and from what I see, you're doing it all right. Hair is magical, it can be a single squiggly strand or a beautiful mane. Magic, yes. 

That hair tho <3 ~

These pictures put a smile on my face :grin:

Its youuu ;o; ~ *[unusual fanboy screams] & faints*