ZOMBIES! the thread that may save your life

BarovSoap

Everyone knows the day is coming...When it does, will you be ready!?

I am someone who likes to be prepared for every possible situation. After countless hours on YouTube and various websites, I think I may be about ready to start preparing for the inevitable end, and I am going to show you what I feel are the steps and items necessary for MY survival. At the moment, I have very little in terms of survival. With that, I see it as a perfect opportunity to share my journey.

Feel free to post pictures / videos YOU have made. What are some of the things you keep on you every day? What do you feel will aid YOUR survival?

Before it happens, of course zombies are fictional. This is a hobby of mine, as well as many other people. Negativity will be reported, this thread is about preparing for ANY situation, but with a fun twist.

Lori is like the Skyler of TWD, only worse

(and I don't know, I'm not far in the show :razz:)

You're right, she likes him in many ways xD And... I'll thank twice myself that I didn't say spoilers in my previous post then. I tought that you saw all the episodes and that's why I said "you know what" but now I'm happy I didn't spoil things up for you *huh, takes a breath after writing this whole in one [breaths now]*

Select a few choice friends, family, and generally smart people to move with you to an underground complex in the middle of Antarctica complete with solar power, wind power, geothermal units, a self sustaining garden with a large dome over it for sunlight, chickens, goats, sheep, other animals and organisms necessary for a functioning ecosystem, and a game room. 

Simple, really.

Archived