Full moon cycle?

Think of it like that, now you don't have that mare lonely wilsom that can barely deal with the hunger. Now you have a group of 4 guys and something needs to kill them, and no its not going to be a tallbird.

So I was thinking, forget the hound cycle, this time, at full moons a attack of werewolfs (They will run from the nearest village until nights end so players will need to consider that) and hounds accompanied by vargs and rarely a deerclops/wild seph.

I think it will just make things harder and force people to plan "The full moon is tommoror? Quick get away from the village and gather the servers in the middle" forcing players to work together , think if positioning as staying near a village may seal your fate and forcing you out of your comfort zone as seph would crush your base if you stayed.

Well thats my thoughts for now, hopefully it would be in.

... I didnt know that..

But still I think the attacks should massive

Well, the thing about Don't Starve is it starts you off small for the most part. It provides you challenges the farther you go. It's not "On day 8 I died from 100 hounds." it should be "On day 80 I died from 1,000 hounds." If you wanted a billion hounds, you'd set hounds to lots.

Since we all get our own hound cycle, we need to really really worry about that.

Plus it's being hinted the "end of days" massive hound waves/meteor swarms may be added to the game, and that adds a ton of stuff to the plate if they add that to DST as well. 

I thought the "end days" was just something at Pax when the server was about to reset.

Archived