My steam's been hacked and I've applied for beta

My steam account has recently been hacked, and although the password hasn't been changed family view was enabled, so i currently cannot play on that account, so I've created another account just to play my free to play games. But in the recent dev stream they said that you could use the code whether you own the game or not, so i just sort of want to ask if ill be able to use that code again when i get my main account back. if not, eh, ill live. 

My steam account has recently been hacked, and although the password hasn't been changed family view was enabled, so i currently cannot play on that account, so I've created another account just to play my free to play games. But in the recent dev stream they said that you could use the code whether you own the game or not, so i just sort of want to ask if ill be able to use that code again when i get my main account back. if not, eh, ill live. 

Keys have not been sent out yet, but if you have to change anything like emails or Steam accounts submitted, let Klei know here

And of course, it goes without saying (but I will say, err, write it anyway,) to contact Steam with the hijacked account link (in your client if you can, in your browser if you can't) 

Keys have not been sent out yet, but if you have to change anything like emails or Steam accounts submitted, let Klei know here

And of course, it goes without saying (but I will say, err, write it anyway,) to contact Steam with the hijacked account link (in your client if you can, in your browser if you can't) 

I have sent a message to steam support. And i was asking whether the key would be able to be used on a second account encase i got one in the future. 

Go to steam log in type in your user name say you forgot your password go to your email and change your password. Sorry that's all I got.

Archived