100% + Foil Badge. HOORAH!

GreenWyvern

The Eets Munchies part of the Forums have been quite dead. I haven't played Eets Munchies since the beta, so I decided to go through the whole game in a single session! And, well, now I have my first, and only perfect game! [i also have my first foil badge. I went through the trouble of getting the cards, just for Eets].

xfLkSW8.png

CZr0qQO.png

[["17.9 hours" is counting the time in the puzzle editor and time I played in beta]]

So, I guess I could go around and try making a bunch of puzzles myself to post on the workshop. Not sure how actively people are playing this, but that doesn't really matter, I'll see if I can make some [somewhat decent] levels! So. Yeah. This thread is mostly me being excited about completing Eets. So. Uh. Yeah.

Thank you

Alex Colbert, Wade Lindley, Vince De Vera, Nels Anderson, Yoni Rabinowitz, Charles Bostik, Mathew Marteinsson, Vito Sze, Kaj Eijlers, Aaron Bouthiller, Eugene Trakhtenberg, Alex Vostrov, Vangelis Christou, Jake Birkett, Jeff Agala, Allan Cortez, Jason Gerner, Meghan Shaw, Marcus Lo

Joe W.

AlbinoWyvern (Aleks~)

Inhale Whale

Jan Hutchings

Jamie Cheng

And finally, Wolfgang.

So... thank you!

Archived