Mind to share how you guys get pass Day 4?

To get to the final mission, my strategy is to just take the easiest missions available and get the most out of them (as in sometimes playing very risky just to get to that one last safe). Then as for the final mission, I quit playing around with KO'ing the guards and just use turrets (and possibly a gun if I picked up a lethal one) to just kill most guards. Sure alarm raises fast but when there are only four guards left on a Extremely Guarded mission, alarm level 6 isn't that threatening.

As for progressing further than day 4 (not quite sure what you mean), no real way to do that before your first successful run, after which you unlock Endless Mode.

Whoa! That's huge! Is that story mode?

That's amazing, but all those floating credits hurt me a little...

Any idea what day this is?

That's completed story mode. I would know because it's my score ;)

Doing endless mode now with hour 122 and up. Thanks for the boost J20! :D

Yet the max I'm currently doing is on day 3 with a 4/4 crew and they are all at max level stealth and all at least level 2 steal from the pockets.

I begin with Internationale + Banks, parasites and the +1 PWR per turn, and in the respective order, I robbed a ko vault guarded, a detention center guarded, another ko vault very guarded, and another detention center very guarded.

Not a single guard casualty, not a single death, my best run so far yet  :love_heart:

Edit:

Not made the day 4 but at least I managed to save Deckard, all others MIA and the guy to rescue to, but at least just escaping it unlocked Endless mode so I haven't lost a lot

Deckard made a kickass job, he was surrounded by 2 enforcers + 2 closed waypath, to save from this critical situation he used , sprint, cloack, KO on guard, run as fast possible to save the guy, then I realized I won't be able to save that slow boy, so I saved Deckard's ass asap  :love_heart:

4810 high score

Not made the day 4 but at least I managed to save Deckard, all others MIA and the guy to rescue to, but at least just escaping it unlocked Endless mode so I haven't lost a lot

Deckard made a kickass job, he was surrounded by 2 enforcers + 2 closed waypath, to save from this critical situation he used , sprint, cloack, KO on guard, run as fast possible to save the guy, then I realized I won't be able to save that slow boy, so I saved Deckard's ass asap  :love_heart:

4810 high score

Day 9 in endless mode and still kicking. My total score would be about 25000+ if i counted reputation and money. I could go on forever like this. I think i set a pretty good high score for story mode though.

Holy F, are you being lucky or are you really really good? I'm jealous... I beated storymode out of luck, how many hours do you have so far? (I have 12)

Holy F, are you being lucky or are you really really good? I'm jealous... I beated storymode out of luck, how many hours do you have so far? (I have 12)

I would say i'm good at it. I have almost 40 hours on record, but i was playing it since Alpha.

Wow, I'm away for the forums for a short while and this blows up! Alright then...

Yet the max I'm currently doing is on day 3 with a 4/4 crew and they are all at max level stealth and all at least level 2 steal from the pockets.

I begin with Internationale + Banks, parasites and the +1 PWR per turn, and in the respective order, I robbed a ko vault guarded, a detention center guarded, another ko vault very guarded, and another detention center very guarded.

Not a single guard casualty, not a single death, my best run so far yet  :love_heart:

Edit:

4810 high score

I read this before the edit and was going to say nice job getting a full team but I guess that wouldn't really apply now. I've never had a full team of four before, it'd be awesome to get them all together (maybe in endless mode). Congrats on beating the game and nice job getting Deckard out.

I imagine by now you'd have to be a ways past day 20. I'm a bit scared to see what the final score for that game will end up being.

Managed to nab just over 9000 in Story Mode but that's been replaced by 29149 in Endless Mode, I hope the devs separate the high scores from the different modes at some point.

I'm sure they would; Endless mode is just an endurance contest. Story mode seems like it would be the only competitive leader board. "How high of a score can you get in just a few short days". Right now it seems that Luxurious ranks number one there.

Archived