[Open Discussion] The Prancing Pony

Playing? You can do that?! The things you learn, I thought DS was just a modding platform!

"You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day."

Argh. :(

Here's something I've been wondering. Is it just me that hasn't played DS (properly) for ages? Or are you lot not playing too?

I haven't properly played since Underground, stopped at Moderately Friendly I think. Busy, and I wanted to wait until all the updates were out, as many bugs squashed as possible and lore completed before starting on a clean slate. :grin:

"You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day."

Argh. :(

You can go into your profile, open your Likes tab, unlike some other posts and then redistribute the likes, you know. :rolleyes:

But I get that. Even after redistributing what I could for the day, I'm also out of likes. :razz:

You can go into your profile, open your Likes tab, unlike some other posts and then redistribute the likes, you know. :rolleyes:

But I get that. Even after redistributing what I could for the day, I'm also out of likes. :razz:

Yeah unlike some of Teo's posts, he has too many anyw--- I MEAN NO, DON'T DO IT!

To be honest, when I unlike posts I usually pick one of yours. :razz:

LOL, I was about to like Teo's post when the quota message struck again. *shakes fist* o:<

Reverse psychology works on me too well. x_x

I haven't properly played since Underground, stopped at Moderately Friendly I think. Busy, and I wanted to wait until all the updates were out, as many bugs squashed as possible and lore completed before starting on a clean slate. :grin:

Mmm. I think I stopped round about then too. Athough, I'm having a playthrough now, and then will probably wait for the DLC, or at least until details are released.

One does not simply 're read a book.

Not when you don't have giant eagles.

then I'd just be reading stuff, instead of doing work and being on the forums, since I can hop back and forth to work related stuff while forum-ing

Oh...

Archived