[Open Discussion] The Prancing Pony

People, this subforum has become way too dead. :/

It seems so. Perhaps allowing others to post their own topics in here could encourage activity?

Hopefully once we've gotten to the point where we can do a public release, activity will rise some. Youtube, steam workshop, reddit, etcetera. I don't think bringing the mod to the attention of more people is going to be too difficult.

It seems so. Perhaps allowing others to post their own topics in here could encourage activity?

Hopefully once we've gotten to the point where we can do a public release, activity will rise some. Youtube, steam workshop, reddit, etcetera. I don't think bringing the mod to the attention of more people is going to be too difficult.

I meant activity from the U&A collaborators. Everyone's busy, as we well know, but we could at least chat a bit. :razz:

I meant activity from the U&A collaborators. Everyone's busy, as we well know, but we could at least chat a bit. :razz:

ha yeah, even just a collective chatter here would be nice... (its not advertisng at all *whistles*)

just out of curiosity, what will happen after alpha release? for example;

Im only doing testing and that will be handled more thoroughly by public usage so I'll have to find something else to help with.

any idea of what other effects will the public influence have on the main collaboration?

just out of curiosity, what will happen after alpha release? for example;

Im only doing testing and that will be handled more thoroughly by public usage so I'll have to find something else to help with.

any idea of what other effects will the public influence have on the main collaboration?

After our first release, the development branch will start to be more meaningful. The general public will (ideally :razz:) test the master branch, while bleeding edge development will remain in the development branch, tested by our official testers such as yourself.

After our first release, the development branch will start to be more meaningful. The general public will (ideally :razz:) test the master branch, while bleeding edge development will remain in the development branch, tested by our official testers such as yourself.

alright then, what about everyone else? as im sure some of the public will be dying to chip in with some of the other stuff (especially suggestions)

alright then, what about everyone else? as im sure some of the public will be dying to chip in with some of the other stuff (especially suggestions)

As it has always been, especially in the case of suggestions. The tendency is for public interest to grow, but in principle nothing would change except for the differentiation between development and "release" code.

As it has always been, especially in the case of suggestions. The tendency is for public interest to grow, but in principle nothing would change except for the differentiation between development and "release" code.

its good that thats cleared up,

as for everyone who will be playing the mod after release...

IRhf4BF.jpg

the temptation to reply with "wiki peasant" is unbearable

its an inside joke, I could share it but its a long-ish story

Remember brother. One is only a peasant if they think the forums aren't better. Don't be fooled.

May the light of Joe be upon you.

Archived