[Open Discussion] The Prancing Pony

This topic is for posts related to the mod, but are not necessarily serious, nor focused on development. Feedback is welcome here, but this is not a suggestions thread. Feel free to joke around and go off-topic. Please keep it reasonably appropriate, however.

899fed61fa42e7b93f6836c027668b7f.gif

A few weeks ago...

"Hmm, Owl-people thats quite interesting, i wonder if that would be cool to be in the mod."

A few days ago...

"Hmm, screecher mod, what? Wait, OWL-PEOPLE!"

Yes klei i watch everything, EVERYTHING (how no one saw that before? :p

A few weeks ago...

"Hmm, Owl-people thats quite interesting, i wonder if that would be cool to be in the mod."

A few days ago...

Yes klei i watch everything, EVERYTHING (how no one saw that before? :razz:

We did actually :p I was gonna suggest we make the owl people skinny and scary.

We did actually :razz: I was gonna suggest we make the owl people skinny and scary.

We don't have art assets for them yet, so who knows what the artists will come up with.

A few weeks ago...

A few days ago...

Yes klei i watch everything, EVERYTHING (how no one saw that before? :razz:

I haven't played the screecher mod yet, but I saw the picture of the owl-thing in a thread. Got a chuckle out of it. :p

I haven't played the screecher mod yet, but I saw the picture of the owl-thing in a thread. Got a chuckle out of it. :razz:

You should, it's quite nice. A total conversion mod.

But our owl people will be better, sorry Klei. Our artists are just too good. ;P

I would look for gifs of the character I was assigned (sam for those who don't know) but well, its not the safest character to google considering half the horrors I saw on google images last time.... *shudder*

Same here, but half of gimli gifs are about the elf.

Archived