"Realism" mod

I'm heavy into producing a flash game right now, so don't have much time to learn to mod 'Don't Starve'', but I was wondering if anyone would want to collaborate this.

Basically this would be a balance mod, adjusting everything closer to 'real life'.

Much longer days + seasons.

Slower growth of crops, regrowth of resources.

Slower healing of wounds, some natural regeneration.  Lower health makes your hunger increase more from  activity, and eating is a bit less filling (energy goes towards healing).

Harvesting and other activities consume energy (make you more hungry).  You can no longer endlessly cut trees, mine rocks, so on.  You have to be careful how you spend your calories.  Harvesting also takes more time.

Crafting takes a LOT more time, however it will not consume more energy. Good for downtime/relaxing. Perhaps even a sanity boost?  Fun, occupies the mind.

Meats are much more filling, like one rabbit can be a huge portion of one day's meals.  Hunting will be much more energy efficient than foraging(as in real life).

No mini-map available, you have to memorize the lay of the land, track landmarks, place signs.

Sanity will drop slower, but also be slower to recharge, rate of recharge slowed by wounds (low health). 

Weapons/clothes etc. last somewhat longer.

Fires, especially from burning trees, last longer.

Well, that's a lot already, there are definitely tons of other things that could be tweaked!  Currently only have 10 hours into the game, so discovering new things about it constantly.

I hope some more experienced modders are interested in bringing this to life, otherwise in a couple months I may get on it more, once my workload is lighter.

Archived