Welcome, to you one stop shop for all of the current active suggestions at this time! These suggestions will be sorted into categories for your convenience so that you can sift through the suggestions as you please. Feel free to post any suggestions you have for the multiplayer below, and enjoy reading. Also, please note that these have to have been posted in within the last month. For example, say it's June 8th or something. Anything last posted in on May 7th or before can't be on here. Now that we have that out of the way, let's start this list off:

Game Mechanics
Game Mechanics include ideas for things such as PvP, Night, and the like. These aren't ideas for objects, they are ideas for how to alter things in the base game so that they still work for Multiplayer.

Objects, Creatures, and Items

Objects, Creatures, and Items include ideas for things such as Doors, Spiders, Tools, etc.

If I missed yours, feel free to notify me, and I will add it, otherwise, just read these suggestions and make your own.

Archived