TF2 Tournament Thread

ArcticFox789

Are you actually looking for the other events thread?

What is this thing?
A casual TF2 Tournament that allows participants to play their matches whenever is most convenient. It's a 32-player tournament that begins with a Group stage and progresses to a knockout phase.

When is it?

Whenever. As long as both of you are online and ready to fight, then the match can proceed.

Can I join?

Yes, just add your name, timezone and location to this sign-up sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmApROIY2HFMdHZ5NGRSX0UxR00weFl1MWU5bTRJZnc&usp=sharing

What map do we play on?

Again, this is player choice, as long as both of you agree, it's fine. The size of the arena for fighting is again up to you.

How many slots left are there?

There are currently 27 slots left. (Last checked 13:47, 28/07/2014)

Are there any prizes?

Yes. All entrants are required to donate a prize to the prize pot. I'm the middleman, so all donations are to be sent to me via Steam. The prize can be anything from a weapon to an unusual, or even Steam prizes like profile backgrounds and emoticons. It could even be a spare game key you have.

What's happening with the fortnightly events?

They're over, I'm afraid.

How will you know who wins?

I'll trust you to be honest. If both players claim a win, then there will be a rematch with a referee.

Who will I be playing?

If you're signed up, you can check that here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmApROIY2HFMdGJMOHl3ek5oWlBJMG40SDhXT0wwc0E#gid=0

Thank you ArcticFox789. I swear I was developing OCD ever since Xjurwi stopped updating the OP.

Yeah, he asked me to, and even if he hadn't, I'd have done it anyway, the lack of information from the OP was annoying. Anyway, he's taking a forum break from what I can gather, so I guess he decided we needed a new thread while he's away.

Also added the following people to the notification list:

- Maximum124

- F3RR1S

- Palpetinus

- sirmentlegen

- Strangerdanger101

Let me know if you're still missing, or want to be removed.

Yeah, he asked me to, and even if he hadn't, I'd have done it anyway, the lack of information from the OP was annoying. Anyway, he's taking a forum break from what I can gather, so I guess he decided we needed a new thread while he's away.

Also added the following people to the notification list:

- Maximum124

- F3RR1S

- Palpetinus

- sirmentlegen

- Strangerdanger101

Let me know if you're still missing, or want to be removed.

I might download TF2 just to play. I will check back here, when I know for sure.

Thank you ArcticFox789. I swear I was developing OCD ever since Xjurwi stopped updating the OP.

Funny thing is, i actually have OCD. The more you know. :3

(I'm not offended or anything though)

Ok back on the topic of the event: 70% chance i will make it. If i don't make it, its because i didn't finish up what i "needed" to do.

Apparently I won't be able to attend this week's TF2 event as I'll be gone all Saturday. It's a shame because I was really looking forward to playing this event. Oh well.

Hopefully I'll be able to attend the next event.

Archived