Don't Starve Together Idea

We should have a # of players that should be able to survive of the land option. So like you could have 4 players on land that should only be able to have 1 person on it. Or 4 players on land that could support 8 people for some easy relaxed fun. I don't know how Klei would do it but wouldn't it be fun?

Ok I think I.....understand?

They're saying that there should be predetermined amounts of resources, and that they're measured by how many people they can support

So there could be an island with just the right amount of resources for one person to live well, but more then 1 person plays on it.

I think thats what they're saying?

That's interesting.

What he is suggesting is basically kind of a balance option. So, basically you would choose how many people that the game has enough resources to supply for.

The game isn't really balanced so delicately that I think this would be possible, but it is certainly interesting.

Please more chesters! I don't want just one! If I'm playing in 4 player, I'd like myself a Snow chester AND a Shadow chester, sinse Shadow chester has more stacks and the Snow chester slows rotting of the foods. Please MORE CHESTERS!

Please more chesters! I don't want just one! If I'm playing in 4 player, I'd like myself a Snow chester AND a Shadow chester, sinse Shadow chester has more stacks and the Snow chester slows rotting of the foods. Please MORE CHESTERS!

I don't really see how this is relevant to the thread, but I think one Chester per person is quite enough.

I don't really see how this is relevant to the thread, but I think one Chester per person is quite enough.

One per person AT least and fine with me. One chester through the world and I'm gonna be sad :(

One per person AT least and fine with me. One chester through the world and I'm gonna be sad :(

1 Chester per world seems fine to me, as far as we know Chester is not a ''race'', it's a unique creature. But as was mentionned, this is not relevant for the current thread!

I do like the OP's idea, although I don't know how things could be balanced. You can survive with very little ressources, but in general, players like to hoard!

Archived