Lady Azure's Art Thread

Hello everyone! I really really love Chester from Don't Starve, he is super cute and I have been an artist all my life so I took the time to draw this. A nice lady directed me to this link to post my artwork, I hope you all like it too.  :love_heart: http://Chester_zpsa851d323.jpg

Edited by LadyAzure
  • Like 12

Yay a chester fan ! Nice work ♥

Oh yes I love him, you see the first time I played Don't Starve I never found him   :(   sad times...I searched far and wide and covered the whole map. I never knew his awesomeness of holding things, everyone else had him but me. Then I beat adventure mode(crazy times) and as Maxwell started over a new game and found him! I love him so...too bad that the PS4 version of the game doesn't have shadow and snow Chester, I really want to try that. 

I know the feeling :-) I'm happy you found it !

I love chester too,on my 2 first save I got it in about 3 days . I wish they remove the auto attack when I kill hounds because I don't like to hurt my chester :'(

Edited by mizukisha
  • Like 1

Thanks ^_^

I have a question to a moderator, if you can do a favor for me and change the title of my thread? I will be adding more drawings in the future when I can so I think a better title is in order.  Maybe,  "Azure's Art Thread"   pretty please?

I know the feeling :-) I'm happy you found it !

I love chester too,on my 2 first save I got it in about 3 days . I wish they remove the auto attack when I kill hounds because I don't like to hurt my chester :'(

Amazing Chester! I drew one but it looked like a doodle.. :razz: @mizukisha Not to be off-topic, but even if Chester dies He respawns automatically after 3 days.

Edited by ThePreChewedTree
  • Like 1

Amazing Chester! I drew one but it looked like a doodle.. :razz: @mizukisha Not to be off-topic, but even if Chester dies He respawns automatically after 3 days.

Yeah I know thanks for that but I hate that anyway because all my stuff are always dropped on the ground ! Then I lose them or they are burned after some red hounds attack :'(

Sorry about that everyone I broke it when I moved it to another album lol, here is the full image

MaxwellandChester_zps85d95654.jpg

Al good thanks,it's verynice,my heart is full of love . what you did is Awsome ! Keep going :love_heart:

• Like 1