it's not really a bug but it's more graphisms :

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/585782746091627519/488A49AC3D5E5EFC217DA88293CCFB710F5D5464/

And it seems like they have a little bug about pursue after destroying their houses...

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/585782746091642032/519E5C47BF78177A179EB5697734F37E7DEA11F9/

I am searching with intense fun :D

it's not really a bug but it's more graphisms :

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/585782746091627519/488A49AC3D5E5EFC217DA88293CCFB710F5D5464/

And it seems like they have a little bug about pursue after destroying their houses...

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/585782746091642032/519E5C47BF78177A179EB5697734F37E7DEA11F9/

I am searching with intense fun :grin:

I'm not seeing a graphics issue, can you point it out to me?

Orcs don't like it when you destroy their home :p

I am searching with intense fun :grin:

They haunt you for eternity without ever leashing back or giving up chase? I dunno, run them into some hostile zone, spiders or such, that would attack them and get their aggro? They won't break chase because their homes are gone so they have nowhere to leash to, if I understand the issue correctly.

Not sure if we'd want it to be any other way either - seems like WAI. Unless I'm missing the point.

They haunt you for eternity without ever leashing back or giving up chase? I dunno, run them into some hostile zone, spiders or such, that would attack them and get their aggro? They won't break chase because their homes are gone so they have nowhere to leash to, if I understand the issue correctly.

Not sure if we'd want it to be any other way either - seems like WAI. Unless I'm missing the point.

Orcs should not break off chasing you if you destroy their home, players should be punished for drive by home wrecking lol

:razz:  and there is nazi spider!!!! http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/585782746095774679/CC60C1F5DBEB3F108226963E57026EEC6A7DFDCE/

edit: and yes, the graphic bug is that is stand on the shovel...it's weird...

And the never dropping chase by the homeless orcs is not funny cause they die easily if you lure them

oh, don't worry, orcs will be getting a buff soon enough lol

what do you mean "nazi spider" ? 

About the shovel thing, I can't see how would it be technically possible that this mod influences that. All player animations are intact, the wizard build is just set of texture replacements, shovel is attaching itself as override symbol to animation objects that are not being modified. Furthermore, shovel itself is part of game assets unmodified as well.

Spider thing is weird one tho... wonder how that happened.

did you check to see if it is happening with normal white spiders and with other characters and the shovel, because we did not change any of the animations.

happens to me all the time, but only with poison spiders! and it even happened when i was testing but i completely forgot to mention it to you (:

BTW, you huys should go with it, and make a hitler sound instead of spider sound just like in South Park stick of truth lol

...just kidding, but it would be funny as hell!

Edited by julz1981

happens to me all the time, but only with poison spiders! and it even happened when i was testing but i completely forgot to mention it to you (:

BTW, you huys should go with it, and make a hitler sound instead of spider sound just like in South Park stick of truth lol

...just kidding, but it would be funny as hell!

answered above ^

Edited by kraken121

btw, what does that means :ua_close took 0.13 seconds

Could not unload undefined prefab 0xd7efe34f (OUTOFSPACE)
 Manager - ORPHANED UNKNOWN RESOURCES:
../mods/HeroInTheDark/images/fa_wizard_booknext.xml - 1
Assert failure 'mTextureHandle == INVALID_RESOURCE_HANDLE' at ..\source\game\render\Atlas.cpp(25): Trace follows...

Cause it makes my game crash every time i close it(hopefully, it doesn't are gamebreaking)

Hmm... honestly I've seen that kind of message at random, no consistency, and no logic whatsoever. When I want to reproduce it I cannot, then it pops out of nowhere again. I'm suspecting engine cleanup failure, but I've no idea really. Does it happen on save&quit or on quit out of game?

And yeah due to it crashing after saving and everything is done, it's not gamebreaking. However I certainly don't get it on every game close... to me it's once in a blue moon, so I never tracked it down. Is it same filename all the time or not? Perhaps preloading books outside of wiz prefab would fix it, but I really hate the idea of loading all the junk for all characters that will never use it....

i think i have found another bug : now, there is 2 dungeon entrance in the gob marsh base. but when you take the lonely entrance(far away), it create the world with cave icons(bunnymen hopping etc with the hitd words) and crash after generating....

As for the crash on entry, if you found yourself stuck on it (which you likely did), change line 1459 of modmain.lua to say

self.clock=self.sidepanel:AddChild(FA_WarClock(owner))

But yeah the zone is empty, and it shouldn't have been open...

EDIT: new hotfix up with fixes for both spider anim and this - on existing games the cave entrance is going to stay because it's a worldgen error, but you don't have to reroll just ignore it. The zone is empty anyway, and the crash related to it has been fixed.

Edited by DeathDisciple

uh oh, another bug(making a entire new mechanism based on spells require to get some sharpness with the time(and crashes))

When i read the divine might with the paladin(thx death for the lvl20 console command) it crashes :http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/585782746138486672/281B4CD0B797B40809ACD07132A1719B8D404A67/

But the weird thing is that: after using it once with everything fine, i decided to use it a lot for the durability/uses(i'm testing for the wiki) and i read it a second time(the timer was off), it worked, i read it third time and paf! crash! So i reload to know some things about the crash: i reread it a second time and it crashed...Really weird