HitD Crashes on start up. It doesn't load at all. In the Mods section of Dont Starve It says "Crashed on last start, automatically disabled"

>api_version for HeroInTheDark is in the future, please set to the current version. (api_version is version 6, game is version 5.)

outdated game client

On 12/13/2017 at 12:43 PM, ridak53 said:

bot health does not appear. Is not it compatible with shipwrecked?

I also have this problem. On the raft there is no health indicator, and on the cargo boat the inventory slots are partially covered. Ill try to get a screen shot of the cargo boat but here is the raft:

no boat info.png

On 2/28/2018 at 4:51 AM, tmleach said:

Found another Shipwrecked issue, digging the magma pile gave no drops. Not adding a screen shot for this since there isn't really anything to see, just a lack of a magma pile or any drops. 

Update: it seems you do get some loot drops at the end only if the magma pile explodes. You dont get the loot from other dig phases though. I for the life of me can not figure out why this is happening and I have gone through the code both for the mod and the Ship Wrecked DLC. Is this mod still being worked on and is this something that will be getting fixed? I really like this mod for regular Dont Starve and Reign of Giants so I would really like to play it for Ship Wrecked. It seems like every time I try I run into a new issue and I don't know how to fix this one.

On 2/28/2018 at 3:35 AM, tmleach said:

I also have this problem. On the raft there is no health indicator, and on the cargo boat the inventory slots are partially covered. Ill try to get a screen shot of the cargo boat but here is the raft:

no boat info.png

This can be fixed by adding the following lines of code to the fa_inventorybar_override.lua I added it at line 141:

--shipwrecked boat widget

if self.boatwidget then
        self.boatwidget:SetPosition(Vector3(total_e,y+85, 0))
    end

image.png.9cb10b3514388728c876477d548678fc.png

image.thumb.png.62a60171839d42a73328901f09f55554.png

I dont know if this fix will cause run time issues for non-ship wreck compatible saves.

Another minor issue which I may or may not fix is that the Thatch Pack equips to the armor slot instead of the bag slot allowing you to equip 2 bags. Not really a major issue though since its only 4 inventory spaces. It actually shows in the original picture I posted.

Edited by tmleach
  • Like 1

Welp, seems like latest DS update causes the mod to crash. Upon startup. Won't even show main menu. I was playing it just fine until like 1hr before update, and disabled literally every other mod, so I don't think there can be a different cause.

For more info, see ss below. If anyone has a clue on how to fix it, I'm willing to try and figure it out but I have 0 knowledge and don't know where to start. :v

. image.thumb.jpeg.f66f8956d9d9a42f746cc7c4b39e30d0.jpeg

Hey everyone,

your mod looks awesome. Sadly I have the same issue as Erytas so I haven´t been able to play it even one time :(

I got it on gog and that means it is not compatible right now. Did I understand that correctly ? :(

Greetings

sechsauge