Two more new Animal ideas!

and you get the pinehat.....TREEGUARDS FOLLOW YOU!

Hmm, good idea, thought I'd suggest it being a craftable item: I was thinking long ago about needles being dropped by the pine trees, pinehogs and pine tree guards, but never thoughts of a use to it except for fire fuel: thanks to you guys I will put in my mod a craftable item Pine hat which will be craftable with 15 needles, 2 rope and 2 pinehog skin.

How about a pine armor? It could be put in the body slot. With it you would be able to hide, if a monster attacks you, you get noticed, but they get hurt. Would require: 30 needles, 2 pinehog skin, 2 bone shards.

Pine mine, not sure if that's gonna work unless it contains gunpowder. Rather a pine trap. But I think we're all getting a bit too piney here ;_;

Pine javelin doesn't even make sense. Pines are't as strong as you think you know; easily bent!

There is a lot of stuff on my mind about this and a lot of other stuff. Sinse I've been telling people about my big mod, I'm thinking to add the Pinehog and Owlynx within the mod.

Archived