What Does Your Base Look Like?

So just to make this clear feel free to show off and comment you are all welcome. I started a new world and  traveled for a while on around day 2-3 i chose a area and settled down. As shown in the picture below. I will keep posting updates. Guys feel free to take pictures of your base and share them here. Hope you guys enjoyed.

I really want to thank you guys for making this such a popular topic. Over 1K Views I know thats not much compared to some other but for me its a really nice accomplishment i hope you guys continue to support this. And don't feel shy to post your pictures all pictures are welcome even if its just you sitting by a small little campfire :-). Im working on a new "project" [Article] Heres the link if your seeing this please check it out im posting the lik here cause it has some stuff that has to do with bases. So here its not good by the way http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/35467-pimp-your-base/

Keep this thread alive post pictures of your *fort* feel free to mention anything the *forts* name some back round info idk.

post-366867-0-17422500-1397594992_thumb.

I absolutely LOVE base threads, gets me all sorts of inspired!

Here's one of my Wilson saves. Been taking a break from it recently for RoG, so I still have work to do...

Instead of uploading a crap-ton of images one at a time, here's an album: http://imgur.com/a/BffUu

Oh my god man you have conquered Dont Starve My Man Your map its like... I cant even describe it I dont even know if its legit ..

My bases normally consist of a centre small circle of stone wall, then several mini circles made from wood walls that branch off the main centre circle. The main circle harbors my fire pit, science machine/alchemy engine/shadow manipulator, tent and crock pot. The other branches are used then used for nothing because I never survive long enough to fill them with stuff.

Its always those talllbird eggs that get me........

My bases look like one icebox a fireplace, 2 drying racks and 1 crock pot along with a bunch of crap on the ground.

so as you know torches arent placeable so a new addition to my base is well a multi area. So i calculated the amount of light that comes out of  a fire pit using a pitchfork so i placed them at intervals and now i have multiple areas so i can light them up. And move around more during the night.

Standalone.

When I hit ctrl+PrtSc it seems to skip a frame like minecraft does when it is taking a screenshot, but I don't know how to access it or if I am doing it wrong.

Since you are using standalone, the Steam option won't work. Here is the easy way for non-steam games that i do:Press PrtSc instead of crtl+PrtSc at the moment you want to take a screenshot at, open up your paint program and click the clipboard icon. Click the little save icon at the top when done. The only problem with this is there tends to be a lot of random white below the image unless you take more then one screenshot and put in it in there.

When ready, click Choose Files.. on one of the posts on here, and choose the file you saved the screenshot in. Wait for it to finish uploading, then click Add to Post. make sure you put it in a spoiler always because its kinda big.

This is how i used to do it before i discovered the steam way.

Since you are using standalone, the Steam option won't work. Here is the easy way for non-steam games that i do:Press PrtSc instead of crtl+PrtSc at the moment you want to take a screenshot at, open up your paint program and click the clipboard icon. Click the little save icon at the top when done. The only problem with this is there tends to be a lot of random white below the image unless you take more then one screenshot and put in it in there.

When ready, click Choose Files.. on one of the posts on here, and choose the file you saved the screenshot in. Wait for it to finish uploading, then click Add to Post. make sure you put it in a spoiler always because its kinda big.

This is how i used to do it before i discovered the steam way.

I'll try it, but I'm bad at computers.

Wow! That is the best camp ever! How did you manage to make something like that in only 10 days!?

More importantly, why do you have 15 mandrakes

Ok totally official "best Don't Starve Camp 2014" award winning camp coming through

OxKKmSb.jpgAre you amazed yet?

Amazing lol

Archived