Klei forums community TF2 event.

ARamblingSpider

Can we limit the map options? I think there are too many maps to choose from.

I think we should have to vote on either:

Dustbowl, 2fort, Degroot Keep, and Turbine.

My recommendation.

Okay, I'm done whining.

I put my vote down for Yes I can go, 2fort, and 6:00 PM.

WISH GRANTED.

Considering we have like.. 8 members right now, we should choose maps that are relatively small. Egypt and Steel stretch really far, I don't recommend putting them on the list. Maybe Badlands or Harvest should be on the list, they're small and fun to play on.

Ultimately, I think we should choose Dustbowl in our first meeting. We can vote on the maps in later meetings, assuming that the Klei TF2 community still exists.

So, this is a little early to think about, but how are we going to join? Also we have 14-15 people already, yay. :grin:

Honestly I didn't think of that much since most likely we're going to be joining an empty valve server (My computer can't really handle running a server filled with people)

So.. unless I can get everyone on here to add me on steam and join me when it starts any ideas?

Is there still space for me? This will be fun! :grin:

(But why can't I vote in the pool? :/)

Meet the pyro

I think the poll's having issues. x'D

There's definitely still space, since each server accommodates up to 24 people. It'll only be full if we have 24 participants who stay throughout the whole play session. :)

I think the poll's having issues. x'D

There's definitely still space, since each server accommodates up to 24 people. It'll only be full if we have 24 participants who stay throughout the whole play session. :-)

Cool! That means I am in! (If you want me)

Does the pool have problems for you too?

It still doesn't work with me. It says I have to answer each question, but I did it.

It's doing the same thing for me. So, um...

Yes.

2:00 pm

I should be able to make other times as well, but I think that's the most likely one.

Archived