DLC Beta - Come and get it!

Bryce

It says my code is invalid when I enter it on steam I am for sure I entered every single letter and number write and it still says invalid plz help

Are you sure you're entering the right code? 

(In my case my amazon account email and humble email was different. So my amazon receipt went to email address 1, and the humble receipt went to email address 2, I was an idiot and was entering my amazon purchase no before checking my other email)

Click the humble link in the email and then copy and paste the redeem code into your steam 'activate a game/product'

It says my code is invalid when I enter it on steam I am for sure I entered every single letter and number write and it still says invalid plz help

Contact us at kleisupport.desk.com and we will check it. Send us your email address, transaction ID and the key that you used. 

How long does it normally take for Paypal to process a non-account order?  I opted to pay via credit/debit but declined making an account (as it said that was optional).  It's been about half an hour and I haven't yet received an email or seen it posted to my card  :(

Generally it happens pretty quickly, but it can happen where it takes a few minutes for them to process. It shouldn't take much longer than 15 minutes at the very most. 

And when buy how to activate on steam? With key?

If you own Don't Starve in steam, once you purchase the DLC, follow the link that humble gives you, and on the page, claim your key then use it in steam. 

Generally it happens pretty quickly, but it can happen where it takes a few minutes for them to process. It shouldn't take much longer than 15 minutes at the very most. 

Still no email, nor has it posted to my card, so I'm thinking it somehow got cancelled out before being processed.  I will give it another go.

NOTE: You MUST own Don't Starve in Steam to play the DLC at this time. If you purchase now and do not own Don't Starve in steam you will be able to play later once the standalone version is available. You will not be able to play the DLC in the chrome version at any point.

Crud, paypal. Any way to purchase it directly from steam? My parents are paranoid and won't let me buy anything online unless I can get it with a Steam/PSN/Eshop card.

Crud, paypal. Any way to purchase it directly from steam? My parents are paranoid and won't let me buy anything online unless I can get it with a Steam/PSN/Eshop card.

I'm pretty sure that you're gonna have to wait until the Early Access beta stage. At least by that time it'll be more fleshed out.

Nope, not yet. Once we go into early access on steam it will be available to purchase through Steam. The currently plan for that is somewhere about a month from now. 

It seems Paypal isn't properly processing credit/debit orders without an associated Paypal account.  It kicked me back to the login screen again (this time without asking if I wanted to create an account) and no email was sent and no charge made to my card.  Fortunately, someone I know has an account and they were kind enough to buy it for me :3  Since I never got a confirmation screen, I don't think the process was being completed properly.  If by some madness I do end up with the others going through very late, I'll just gift them to others in the household who play the game  XD

It seems Paypal isn't properly processing credit/debit orders without an associated Paypal account.  It kicked me back to the login screen again (this time without asking if I wanted to create an account) and no email was sent and no charge made to my card.  Fortunately, someone I know has an account and they were kind enough to buy it for me :3  Since I never got a confirmation screen, I don't think the process was being completed properly.  If by some madness I do end up with the others going through very late, I'll just gift them to others in the household who play the game  XD

Paypal can be rather finicky when attempting to purchase without an account, they are very strict with their authorization. Just for your reference, make absolutely sure all the information that you enter when making a purchase is exactly the same as what your CC has as well, including the phone number and address. 

But, glad you got it working, Have fun!

Archived