The Pirate Captain's Let's Play: Don't Starve Adventure!

PirateCaptainDark

On this episode of Don't Starve Reign of Giants DLC, I finally finish my hunt and decide it's time to return home. Just need to overcome a few obstacles along the way... 

As always, if you enjoyed this episode, be sure to like this video and check out my channel for more:

Got any questions, comments, or suggestions? Please leave them here and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for watching!

On this episode of Don't Starve Reign of Giants DLC, I rest and with all my strength, make a last ditch effort to return to the hunting grounds. In this world, there is no room for softness. No place for weakness. Only the strong survive...

As always, if you enjoyed this episode, be sure to like this video and check out my channel for more:

Got any questions, comments, or suggestions? Please leave them here and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for watching!

On this episode of Don't Starve Reign of Giants DLC, the snow slowly melts and it seems like spring is finally in the air. Along with it, a whole new set of problems. No need to panic, right?

On this episode of Don't Starve Reign of Giants DLC, I go looking for trouble and find the giant egg and its mother. How will I fight the Spring Giant this time around?

On this episode of Don't Starve Reign of Giants DLC, I show you what happens when you get between the Mama Giant and her tiny baby Moslings! Just when things start looking dire, unexpected allies come crashing down from the skies above!!!

On this episode of Don't Starve Reign of Giants DLC, the mass amounts of food begin to quickly spoil as I scramble to prepare for the unforgiving summer. What new challenges await us on the horizon?

On this episode of Don't Starve Reign of Giants DLC, I try to exchange my valuable junk items for gold nuggets. One small problem: the sky seems to be unforgiving this season and releases more sanity draining frog-rain. Looks like I have to clear the base of this hopping menace before I can proceed.

On this episode of Don't Starve Reign of Giants DLC, I am just trying my best to prepare for summer and the only thing standing in my way is the neverending rain of frogs. Once again, their wrath will decimate my main source of food and warmth: the Beefalo!

On this episode of Don't Starve Reign of Giants DLC, Spring finally ends and the unforgiving Summer heat has caused temperatures to rise. Along with the high temperatures, comes the danger of fire but that's not the only thing Summer brings...

On these two episodes of Don't Starve Reign of Giants DLC, all good things must come to an end. But from the ashes Wolfgang will rise once more. Since today is a special day for all fans of Don't Starve, I will be posting not 1, but 3 videos on this topic! Here are the two episodes that conclude our Reign of Giants run at this current time!

Ready to set sail through uncharted waters into unknown territory? If so, be sure to join me and Wolfgang as we explore everything the Don't Starve DLC: Shipwrecked has to offer! On this episode, we set sail in search of new lands that offer more resources! I'd like to thank Klei and Capy for allowing us to access the game early! Special shoutout to Corey Rollins of Klei Entertainment for the message; I appreciate the gesture immensely! 

Back with another Don't Starve DLC: Shipwrecked episode! On today's episode, we settle down in what appears to be a safe island. Little do we know of the potential dangers that are within walking distance...

Back with another Don't Starve DLC: Shipwrecked episode! On this episode, we begin another journey across uncharted waters in search of a safe haven. Have we stumbled upon it already? 

Back with another Don't Starve DLC: Shipwrecked episode! On this episode, we start collecting resources in order to make the ultimate dream boat!

Back with another Don't Starve DLC: Shipwrecked episode! On this episode, we finally collect enough resources to build an armoured boat, a sail and a boat torch! Time to explore all the sea has to offer!

Back with another Don't Starve DLC: Shipwrecked episode! On this episode, we begin experiencing tides and strong gusts of wind! After taking some damage things quickly take a turn for the worse when it starts raining!

Back with another Don't Starve DLC: Shipwrecked episode! On this episode, we quickly realize that no matter what world we're in, there will always be hound attacks. Luckily for us, they're not that bright...

Back with another Don't Starve DLC: Shipwrecked episode! On this episode, we enter a new volcanic biome and explore new islands to the North!

Back with another Don't Starve DLC: Shipwrecked episode! On this episode, we return home so we can cook some food and quickly run into two sea hounds!

Back with another Don't Starve DLC: Shipwrecked episode!  On this episode, the seasons change and with it bring howling winds and violent lightning! Will this season be the end of us?

Back with another Don't Starve DLC: Shipwrecked episode! On this episode, our only hope of survival is to relocate whatever we have left to the new island with plenty of resources. However, the hurricane will not make the journey a safe ones. Between water levels quickly rising and our sanity constantly dropping, it's only a matter of time before we starve or go insane. 

Back with another Don't Starve DLC: Shipwrecked episode! On this episode, me and WX-78 do our best to thrive in the new island after our close encounter with death. But is the nightmare over or are we just in the eye of the hurricane?

Back with another Don't Starve DLC: Shipwrecked episode! On this episode, the storm slowly dies down which allows us to finally catch our breath and build something. Will these new structures allow us to last the season or are we just buying time?

Back with another Don't Starve DLC: Shipwrecked episode! On this episode, the storm returns full force and we must make a tough decision. Either we venture out and face Chris Hemsworth's wrath or stay where we are and slowly starve to death.

PirateCaptainDark's Channel

Edited by PirateCaptainDark

Back at it again with another Don't Starve DLC: Shipwrecked episode! Now that I have returned, the sun is shining brightly as I pick Walani to surf those waves. What new adventures await us on the deep blue seas?

PirateCaptainDark's Channel

Edited by PirateCaptainDark