The Pirate Captain's Let's Play: Don't Starve Adventure!

PirateCaptainDark

Welcome to another episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS! Winter's here and I am running out of food. How long until I hear that familiar distant roar that sends chills down my spine? 

As always, if you enjoyed this episode, be sure to like this video and check out my channel for more:

Got any questions, comments, or suggestions? Please leave them here and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for watching!

Welcome to another episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS! On this episode, I go after MacTusk and Son Hunting Party. Afterwards, I do my best to survive the remaining days of winter before the Giant attacks... 

As always, if you enjoyed this episode, be sure to like this video and check out my channel for more:

Got any questions, comments, or suggestions? Please leave them here and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for watching!

Welcome to another episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS! On this episode, I am starving, freezing and losing my sanity all at once! What a fantastic time for another hound attack. If all that wasn't bad enough, the roars in the distance grow louder. Let us make use of your new weapons.

Welcome to another episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS! On this episode, I catch my breath after my close encounter with the Winter Giant. I make plans to move to the next world when I'm interrupted by the ground shaking. The fight isn't over yet!

Welcome to another episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS! On this episode, I pack up all my valuables and set off towards the gate of the next world! Along the way I realize that I do not have a lot of gold nuggets for the next world. That's when the ground starts shaking again...

I have returned with a brand NEW episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS! On this episode, I finally make up my mind and travel to the new world where I pick a new character: Webber! This is my first time playing as him and I am looking forward to befriending many of my spider brethren. 

Welcome to another episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS! On this episode, I explore the surroundings and start expanding my base with much needed structures. More importantly, I learn how to take charge of a few spiders. I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship. 

Welcome to another episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS! On this episode, I try my best to keep my sanity high while the rain continues to pour. Lightning doesn't help either. 

Welcome to another episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS! On this episode, it starts pouring so hard that frogs start falling from the sky. My sanity drops and the shadow creatures also join in on the fun. If that wasn't enough, I hear the howling of hounds getting closer. Fantastic. 

Back with another episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS! On this episode, I decide it's time to prepare for summer so I start building more structures! However, enough time has passed and the dens have finally started to grow into Queens. Looks like I might have a new roommate... 

On this episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS, tis the season for overheatin. That may have been a horrible rhyme (?) but after 100 episodes, you run out of things to say here. What matters is that summer is here and I've found the King of the Bullies. 

On this episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS, I gather enough materials to build a Prestihatitator and then deal with the various creatures under the full moon.

On this episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS, I try my best to hunt and gather for food but there is very little I can do with the summer sun hanging above my head. The risk of starving becomes a real possibility so I decide to take a huge risk.

On this episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS,  I struggle to survive against the scorching heat of summer. As the heat draws to an end, what new devilry awaits me in the coming season?

On this episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS, the heat of summer lingers around and I suffer from it. Not only that, but it turns into night time before I can make it back home. Rookie mistake. Then I go on a gathering spree to collect resources.

On this episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS, I decide that I have to venture to the marshes in order to collect more reeds. As usual, most of the marsh inhabitants try to kill me. 

On this episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS, I try to turn enemies against each other and it backfires in the worst way possible. I'm just going to start carrying a light source with me at all times...

On this episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS, I journey to the giant hound nest where I try to retrieve any horns dropped by the Volt Goats. After my near death experience, I head back home and hear the distant growls of a giant. The ground shakes and trees fall over as titans clash!

On this episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS, I set off to find the rare red gem so that I may combine it with a blue gem. My guess is that it should drop if I fight more Fire Hounds. As such, I take on the Varg once more in hopes that it will call more Fire Hounds to battle. 

On this episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS, I return to the site of the Glommer Statue under a full moon. However, instead of getting a new companion, I decide to collect a pair of wings. Time to face the Demon known as Krampus!

On this episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS, I prepare for the oncoming fight that is bound to happen any day now. Traps, weapons, and food are all in check. What could possibly go wrong?

On this episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS, we go hunting up North in hopes of collecting enough beard shavings to make a Meat Effigy. Unfortunately, the days are rather short and the temperatures very low. There are distant howls and roars that can be heard in the darkness of the night. The end comes soon. We hear those growls get closer in the deep dark. They are coming.

I have returned with another episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS. This time, I give the Gentleman Scientist another shot. I think that our first run with him ended on a sour note, so why not try once more?

On this episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS, I run around exploring and collecting resources while making vague Linkin Park references. Impressed? No magic beans were purchased during the making of this video but if Klei wants to add Magic Beans that lead to a Cloud Biome, I would not be opposed to the idea. 

On this episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS, I head up North to collect more Gold Nuggets so I can build more advanced structures like the rare "Alchemy Engine".