The Pirate Captain's Let's Play: Don't Starve Adventure!

PirateCaptainDark

Welcome to another episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS! On this episode, I continue to explore the vicious lands with Wigfrid. Real talk, Wigfrid is one of the better fighters out there. Tanks those hits like nobody's business. 

As always, if you enjoyed this episode, be sure to like this video and check out my channel for more:

Got any questions, comments, or suggestions? Please leave them here and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for watching!

Sit back and relax while as I bring you more Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS! I decide it's time to finally settle down and build our new base. It has plenty of resources nearby and when you're playing as Wigfrid, you're going to need them!

As always, if you enjoyed this episode, be sure to like this video and check out my channel for more:

Got any questions, comments, or suggestions? Please leave them here and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for watching!

Here's another episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS! On this episode, I discover more Clockwork Monsters and begin gathering some checkerboard flooring for our base. However, things turn dangerous when I realize I am under the light of the full moon.

Back with some more Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS! On this episode, I expand our base and then head North to find different biomes and more enemies. While on my search for spiders I run into a couple of mysteries and an old friend. 

Here with another episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS! On this episode, I return to Maxwell's Portal to place all the things that I have collected so far!

I bring another episode of the Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS! On this episode, I finally run into Webber's Skull and  unlock the last character! Tune in and watch me run around and prepare for the oncoming winter. 

Here with another episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS!  On this episode, I gather a lot of evil flowers and refine them into nightmare fuel. Once I have enough, I place one of each of them into Chester and wait until the Full Moon for the transformation. 

Here's another episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS! On this episode, I decide that I need to make more winter clothing so that I can be safe to hunt and gather while I'm away from camp. As such, I travel north and pay a visit to the Spider Nests.

Here's another episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS! On this episode, it's time to head towards the Walrus Camp and take on MacTusk and Son. Why? Because I want the Walking Cane and the only way to get more silk is to go through the camp. But MacTusk is the least of my worries...

Welcome to another episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS! On this episode, I am running on fumes. My only option is to make a mad dash for home base so I can gather my thoughts as well as my strength. Will I be able to solve this food crisis before I starve to death? Tune in to find out!

Back with some more of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS! On this episode, I start my preparations for the notorious heat wave that is upon us. While on my quest to gather resources and maintain steady hunger levels, I hear a spine-chilling roar in the far-off distance...

Edited by PirateCaptainDark

Back with another episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS! On this episode, I continue to summer-proof my entire base. Everything is going well until the earth shakes and I come face to face with the Spring Giant, Goose/Moose. Under a full moon, I do my best to come up with the best way to take down the Giant. 

Edited by PirateCaptainDark

I have returned with another episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS! On this episode, I travel to the north in order to collect more ice and gold nuggets. However, a storm has rolled around and refuses to make the task an easy one. 

I bring another episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS! On this episode, I go on a trip to find a marsh biome so I can collect reeds. On the way there, I run into a couple of enemies and discover a Pig Village! 

Here's another episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS! On this episode, I try my best to return back home before Summer catches us unprepared. If I get back, I plan to improve my base with additional structures! 

Back with another episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS! On this episode, I am starving to death! I need food but the Beefalo are still in heat thanks to Spring. Luckily, Summer is here and with it, a whole slew of new problems. 

Welcome to another episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS! On this episode, summer is here and it is getting hotter by the second! My solution to this heat wave? Put a giant block of ice on my head. Brilliant idea except for the part where my sanity drops due to the wetness. 

Back with another episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS! On this episode, the crazy heat wave continues and I try and come up with ways to cool down. My first idea: Siesta Lean-to and Tent. Rinse and repeat. However I also require food. My second idea: a Melonsicle. However, I forget one key thing about Wigfrid...  

Welcome to another episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS! On this episode, I try my best to survive another 7 days until Fall arrives. Unfortunately, the Chilled Amulet is about to run out leaving me with only the Ice Cube once again. If that wasn't bad enough, I hear a buzzing in the night... 

Welcome back to another episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS! On this episode, I spend the last days of summer rebuilding everything I lost. Then, I decide to set out and stock up on all the resources that were set on fire. 

Welcome to another episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS! On this episode, I travel to the North to take down a fuzzball. Everything is going fine until I hear growls in the distance. I have the worst luck. Oh well, might as well check up on that Spider Nest...

Here's another episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS! On this episode, I jump through a wormhole to see where I end up. Once I'm back to my base, I decide it's time to build more structures and prepare the necessary ingredients for gunpowder.

Back with another episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS! On this episode, Chester decides now would be a good time to just stop following me.

Welcome to another episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS! On this episode, a worthy foe approaches from far away. Ground shaking, I prepare for a fight, but nothing happens...

Afterwards, I go for a hunt and learn the true meaning of the hunter becoming the hunted. 

Back with another episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS! On this episode, I fight off the Varg and his army of hounds. Then, the full moon rises and I prepare to head North and take down the Glommer that spawns. Using the droppings, I create one of the more powerful weapons - the Old Bell!