Eets Munchies Update Error

XanatosChimera

I run the updater, and it downloads and installs 53/70 without incident, but stalls on 54/70 with the following:

ABORTEDFile "<string>", line 1302, in <module>File "C:\jenkins\workspace\workspace\Eets2_RELEASE_Windows_StandAlone_MakeInstaller\ToolsSrc\src\Updater\build\updater\out00-PYZ.pyz\wx._core", line 8010, in MainLoopFile "C:\jenkins\workspace\workspace\Eets2_RELEASE_Windows_StandAlone_MakeInstaller\ToolsSrc\src\Updater\build\updater\out00-PYZ.pyz\wx._core", line 7306, in MainLoopFile "<string>", line 676, in OnUpdateCompleteFile "<string>", line 825, in ShowError500: https://eets2-release.appspot.com/updater/windows/manifests/90486/Eets2.exe?newversion=90486&key=WDK2-I4UP-QJ3B-1S0N&oldversion=85528<html> <head>  <title>500 Internal Server Error</title> </head> <body>  <h1>500 Internal Server Error</h1>  The server has either erred or is incapable of performing the requested operation.<br /><br /> </body></html>Finished!

What is needed to resolve this issue?

• Developer

Okay, I've talked with our network programmers, and it looks like something might have been changed on the servers to affect people who are updating with fresh install versions.

They are working to fix the problem, and should have the issue fixed tomorrow.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Archived