The Screecher (Creepypasta)

Enjoyment of story  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Did you enjoy the creepypasta?

Honestly, I know this may sound crazy, but whoever finds this, just know he's out there. Well, not he. It's more of an it. But just don't look at him. I met the same fate as you will someday. Soon, anyways.

-Max W. Ell

5 weeks earlier.....

Max was headed for the local Best Buy to buy a used computer. His old one broke a few months ago, and he didn't have enough money from his job at McDonalds just down the road from his house. As he pulled into the parking lot, he thought what computer to buy. "Maybe a Mac? Nonono, not that. Ooh! I know! A windows 7!" As he waltzed into the store, he headed straight for the used computers. "Looking for something?" one of the clerks asked. She had that usual smile that all Best Buy employees had on their faces. It gave him the jitters. "Do you have any Windows 7's?" The store clerk gave him the only Windows 7 they had. "You're in luck. Black Friday wiped all of the Windows computers off the shelves!" Max payed up, and headed out the door.

The following week, he was satisfied. He had downloaded Steam and bought all the games he liked. Although, when he got on to play a game, he was bugged by constant ads on Steam that said, "Enjoy [game name here]? We're sure you'll enjoy Don't Starve!" One day, he was fed up with it and bought Don't Starve to stop the incoming ads. As he started up the game, the description was odd. It said "HE COMETH." This bugged Max each time. He soon realized what it meant.

The home page was odd. Instead of saying "Don't Starve," it said "Don't Stare." He assumed it was a typo made by Klei. He made a new world, and things were quite normal. While he was playing, though, he found items scattered around. They were titled. "Someone's Face." Each time he examined them, he got the same reply from the characters. It was, "THE SCREECHER WAS HERE." Max asked himself each time, 'Who is the Screecher? A hidden character?"  At last, Max was infuriated. He went out of his camp to the local pig village nearby. He was going to hunt down the Screecher, whoever he was. When he arrived, everyone was dead. The pig king was hacked into tiny pieces. Pig heads were laying around the village. Max was shocked. But what was most puzzling was that he saw owl footprints. He followed the prints, which lead him to the woods. As he traveled into the woods, more pig heads became apparent on trees and rocks. When he came to the end, he was shocked to see what he saw. An owl with a human body eating a pig was seen on his screen. The owl-man turned, gave a loud screech, and ran towards the character. His screen blacked out. Max was so startled, he threw the computer on the ground in anger. Soon after, Max heard thudding behind his bedroom door. He turned, and stared in right at what he saw.

Four weeks later, Officer Jordan Maloney came into Max's home. He wasn't seen anywhere at his job or any of his local stores. All Officer Maloney found was a broken Windows 7, a torn face, and owl footprints.

Edited by Mack18853
  • Like 1

Not bad, Mack.  If only you incorporated this story writing ability into your roleplays, I think you'd have a lot more participators :grin:

Wow. I actually got some positive feedback from The Debul himself. Anyone else have this happen? No? Ok.

My next creepypasta will be made tom. Hint: Glitchy

_______

I~~~',,,,---I

I#*--+~~,~I

I---~..,":~~I

I`';._=.,/..''I_____

I```,:""///.-==;'/. ,I

I`~.>,/:"[ =_]|--. .I

I````+___>;','; .=I

I,;'/[;,.~[,.:{ ?@^.I

I~~~`,,___/' ; >+I

I_--";.,& %}[;., /+I

I;},'.,/`,~ ~++ --,.I

I,.;::.?'~~+_ [';.<I

I-------------------I

Is it who I think it Is?

Edited by HipsterWendy

_______

~~~',,,---

#*--+~~~

---&.,":~~

```,:""///.-==;'/.,

`~>,/:"[ =_]|--..

````+___>;',';.=

,;'/[;'.~[,.:{?@^.

~~~~~___/';>+

_--";.,&%}[;.,/+

;}}'.,/`~~~++--l.

,.;::.?'~~+_[';.<

Is it who I think it Is?

NO MISSINGNO! And who are you thinking about?

Edited by Mack18853