The Binding Of Isaac Thread

DwerBomb

Well, I got (counts) three games (ironically all from Klei) queued or playing ATM, so maybe if I ever have time I'll consider getting (yet) another permadeath game.  

when the game has a chance of going on sale for 1.99, you take it! on the other hand, Rebirth is the same thing + dlc + retro artstyle (which I hate) + co-op. so you might want to wait

when the game has a chance of going on sale for 1.99, you take it! on the other hand, Rebirth is the same thing + dlc + retro artstyle (which I hate) + co-op. so you might want to wait

Eh....is co-op really a good idea? One of the challenges of binding of Isaac is the limited space to maneuver in with some rooms. Adding another person wouldn't help the matter.

Eh....is co-op really a good idea? One of the challenges of binding of Isaac is the limited space to maneuver in with some rooms. Adding another person wouldn't help the matter.

considering BOI is what it is and has been played to death by its fans, I don't see what harm could come of it. I do hope they add co-op specific elements though. Either way, yes, I think it'd be more fun to play with a random buddy. but that's coming from someone who got all the achievements but the ones where you aren't allowed to take a hit.

I REALLY hate overly retro-looking games though. I just see it as lazy and nothing more. In each case I can think of, an updated artstyle would have helped more than hurt. I'm looking at you, Risk of Rain, most recently anyway.

There are literally about 3 useful/relevant posts in this entire thread, interestingly enough the original post is not one of them. This is what off-topic is becoming.

I can't wait for Rebirth because it will include co-op...and hopefully something to make co-op not super easy.

I bet 5 dollars it's my post.

Alright, I just beat Mom, and the game ended.

I swear there was more. I have Wrath of the Lamb, and after I beat Mom the game ended. I don't understand I've watched tons of videos on this game, and after he beat Mom, he went on to 2 or 3 more levels. I don't understand.

Extra: My items!

Demonic Wings, Brimstone, Harlequin Baby, Magic 8 Ball, The Mark, (Whatever the blue fly with the heart above it was, it started with an M), Charm of the Vampire (I LOVE THIS ONE SO MUCH), Isaac's Fork, Stem Cells, Rotten Meat, Meat, (I forgot my other trinket, I'm sorry!). Mom's purse (The one that lets you hold two trinkets), and then miscellaneous pills and cards and items you use with space.

Hooray! Also, two more questions, is there a way to speed up how long it takes to charge the brimstone shot? And what does the moon and the star do? It's an item you find in the devil room. I think it's called "The Curse" or something.

There IS more. You just have to get lucky. Sometimes when you beat mom, there'll be another door you can go through.

What are the chances on that? I look forward to trying again.

Man, I'm kind of sad I didn't get that. I was doing so well.

What are the chances on that? I look forward to trying again.

Man, I'm kind of sad I didn't get that. I was doing so well.

I think the chances are pretty decent. It'll show up on the top wall as a devil or angel door...assuming you have the expansion

Hooray! Also, two more questions, is there a way to speed up how long it takes to charge the brimstone shot? And what does the moon and the star do? It's an item you find in the devil room. I think it's called "The Curse" or something.

The quantity of tears you can shot per second change the speed of the brinstone charge (as in more tears per sec less charge time).Teleports you to the secret room and treasure room .You're asking about the item which is a dark moon and a star?

The quantity of tears you can shot per second change the speed of the brinstone charge (as in more tears per sec less charge time).Teleports you to the secret room and treasure room .You're asking about the item which is a dark moon and a star?

Yes, when I got my first devil room there was an upside down cross which were the wings, and then there was a crescent moon with a star next to it.

Yes, when I got my first devil room there was an upside down cross which were the wings, and then there was a crescent moon with a star next to it.

That's the ***** of Babylon. Once you get to a half red heart, your damage skyrockets. As does your fire rate. Eve starts out with this item.

Also, as for the floor thing, You need to beat Mom's heart nine times. Then the name changes to "It Lives", and once you beat it you get two options (With the DLC). You can go up to the cathedral, or down to hell.

Edit: Wh*re is censored. I can understand why.

That's the ***** of Babylon. Once you get to a half red heart, your damage skyrockets. As does your fire rate. Eve starts out with this item.

Also, as for the floor thing, You need to beat Mom's heart nine times. Then the name changes to "It Lives", and once you beat it you get two options (With the DLC). You can go up to the cathedral, or down to hell.

Edit: Wh*re is censored. I can understand why.

Mom's Heart?

I'm assuming that's after Mom. (The one with the leg.)

Archived