Reputation bug

HoneyHam

So I tried clicking the little green/red number icon, for rep. To see who down/up voted the post. So I click it, and nothing happens. I try this with multiple other posts, and it doesn't work. I can only highlight the number be left-click dragging across the number, which is something that I don't want to do. So I can't view rep. Is this a known/unknown bug? Or is this just my computer?

(BTW I'm talking about individual posts)

I think this might be intentional to prevent anyone from downvoting all of someone's post just because that person disliked one of your posts.

Also, these forums are alot more lively today. Me likey :D

I mean, individual posts. Like, if I click the little gray 0, nothing happens. My mouse doesn't even turn into a hand.

Exactly.

I think this might be intentional to prevent anyone from downvoting all of someone's post just because that person disliked one of your posts.

Also, these forums are alot more lively today. Me likey :grin:

Yeah, I got maybe.. three alerts yesterday? Now there's one every five minutes. Tried upvoting you, can't see any lists despite the vote; I'm assuming this is definitely intentional, and (ba da ba ba baaa!) I'm lovin' it.

Well, I guess I can deal with not knowing who gave me rep.

Porkus, of the ham.

Here's an ancient greek statue :

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm good.

Archived