Throne Artwork

Despite how I've worded the title I feel this is the best place to post this.

It's been a while since I've beaten Adventure mode, but as far as I know all characters (except for Maxwell) still retain their giant heads and little bodies when trapped on the Nightmare Throne. Since the first time I've seen that I've always thought it would be fantastic if each character had their own unique model when trapped on the Throne to make them seem more, well, human-like, similar to Maxwell's. I'd love to see a heavily bearded and emaciated Wilson slouched in the chair, or a deactivated WX-78 slumped in his seat.

Have my like. This was more or less how I imagined it. Looking forward to seeing how Wolfgang looks.

EDIT: Also, when you get to WX-78, i'd say that he should look particularly normal, but be malfunctioning due to information overload from shadows and stuff(in other words, sparking out the headcase)

Have my like. This was more or less how I imagined it. Looking forward to seeing how Wolfgang looks.

EDIT: Also, when you get to WX-78, i'd say that he should look particularly normal, but be malfunctioning due to information overload from shadows and stuff(in other words, sparking out the headcase)

Jupp, good inspiration there!

2VV0SPO.png

It would have made more sense....I don't know...if I think of Wolfgang it is the pre Update Wolfgang all the time......I haven't really absorbed his new incarnation yet....

Such mightiness needs time to get used to... I like the struggle of the throne to keep him put though :D

Archived