Another of Ortorin's mod ideas: Craftable Shadow Spike weapons.

Ortorin

No problem, I'll probably be using the mod myself for quite a bit as well,

Also, i hope you like it :-)

I like everything about it except the recipe. My mind is dead-set on the recipe I came up with. I switched it around for my personal play. I would also agree with 1 spear, 2 fuel, 3 teeth

Does any one else have a vision of this mod evolving to have a large collection of weapons and amazing art? Or, at least, more versions to come?

It would be nice to increase the number of weapons in the game. I would like to have lore-friendly and balanced ones to improve choices during gameplay, without OPing anything.

*slowly raises hand*

but ill need an artist :/

I'll do the best I can, but I don't know how to make "HD" stuff, we need a real artist to draw something, and I can do the... what would you call it? A template? Well, I'll draw what someone can refer to.

I'll do the best I can, but I don't know how to make "HD" stuff, we need a real artist to draw something, and I can do the... what would you call it? A template? Well, I'll draw what someone can refer to.

I can do re-skins all the live-long day, but when it comes to original digital art? i highly doubt it :p

I was thinking...

RECIPETABS.WAR, {MAGIC = 1}

should be changed to:

RECIPETABS.MAGIC, {MAGIC = 2}

Remember why i said no to adding living logs? same goes here, shadow manipulator costs living logs to make, and by then, you would have the ingredients to make a dark sword, i'd say a prestihatitator constitutes this being a mid-tier item very well since i consider shadow manipulator to be fairly late-game

Edit - Granted, i may change it to the magic tab, still debating

I am most definitely going to make this weapon right now. And when you say sanity drain of an evil flower, is it the sanity drain of sitting on one, or near one, or just inside of the radius?

Well, it's 1/3rd less drain than the dark sword if that helps

Archived