What is SLEEP, exactly?

Who's your avatar suppose to be anyway? I can't tell.

I was talking about Avatar (the series with the benders!), but my Avatar is a writer called "August Strindberg".

the discussion how this thread should go in off topic has gone... off topic, the irony is strong in this one.

It's the only way!

Craig Perry is my favorite.

And I think that ,yes, there is some rude people here :/

And to decide if this should be moved to another subforum , isnt that a mods choice?

I can't speak for Teo here But I'll Admit I was being rude and a bit mean as the thread progressed.

AlosI have mixed feelings about putting this in Off Topic now.

I think if no one ever replied to this topic, it would have been a bit more effective in neutralizing the threat...

yea....likely to go unreplied just like I'm likely to not eat an entire bag of Flipz in one sitting. (sorry, I just really have to tell everyone I love Flipz)

wow, this thread is everything that's wrong with the internet in one go.

bravo people!

I've yet to see any sexism or Godwin's Law being invoked, this isn't so bad I think.

Anyways, that kind of a post will just feed negativity. I think it'd be best to just let the thread fade out; nothing on topic, or good for that matter, can come of keeping it alive.

Don't Starve dreams are almost always interesting imo. I can't say I've had too many because half the time my sleeping pattern is so messed up I don't remember what I dream. 

That being said, maybe you've got a story prompt in your head. You should run with it.

I am not even going to acknowledge the amount of backseat modding going on here w o w 

Don't Starve dreams are almost always interesting imo. I can't say I've had too many because half the time my sleeping pattern is so messed up I don't remember what I dream. 

That being said, maybe you've got a story prompt in your head. You should run with it.

I am not even going to acknowledge the amount of backseat modding going on here w o w 

I have a story prompt in my head for something horror-related involving Wendy......but idk about Woodie.

If you don't care, don't respond. Saying you don't care while responding, which takes you deliberately typing a reply and hitting send, which takes you caring about something enough to respond.. Basically you all are lying to yourselves.

On topic, that sounds like a dream I'd rather not have. Just reading sounds tame, but knowing how surreal dreams can be and how the play with emotions... *shivers*

If you don't care, don't respond. Saying you don't care while responding, which takes you deliberately typing a reply and hitting send, which takes you caring about something enough to respond.. Basically you all are lying to yourselves.

On topic, that sounds like a dream I'd rather not have. Just reading sounds tame, but knowing how surreal dreams can be and how the play with emotions... *shivers*

My brain is all sorts of messed up.

so people (klei customers) come the forums here because they enjoy the game, but negative and rude forum posters drive away customers. nice.

putting people down to make your self feel better/seem cooler represents deeper seeded personal issues. i feel sorry for those of you who belittle those who feel different than yourselves on a video game forum.

klei has to realize this is hurting community to have such a consistently negative atmosphere sucking the life of the fun here away

its a video game, people, lighten up

so people (klei customers) come the forums here because they enjoy the game, but negative and rude forum posters drive away customers. nice. putting people down to make your self feel better/seem cooler represents deeper seeded personal issues. i feel sorry for those of you who belittle those who feel different than yourselves on a video game forum. klei has to realize this is hurting community to have such a consistently negative atmosphere sucking the life of the fun here away its a video game, people, lighten up

I believe the term is "backseat modding". 

I've yet to see any sexism or Godwin's Law being invoked, this isn't so bad I think.

Anyways, that kind of a post will just feed negativity. I think it'd be best to just let the thread fade out; nothing on topic, or good for that matter, can come of keeping it alive.

Agreed. Come on, nobody mentioned Na....aat going to be mentioned by me either...that was close....

Archived