What is SLEEP, exactly?

Had a nasty little nightmare last night that I think may be my brain telling to stop playing for a while.

Okay, so, in the nightmare, I can see Woodie going about business as usual, except Lucy isn't there. I'm playing the game in this nightmare. Later that night, at the campfire, I find a strange item in my inventory. It looked like generic seeds, but the name of it was.....er, I don't recall exactly, but it had to do with bird brains, I think.

I cooked and ate it.

"I need to escape this place."

Then everything started to go dark, even though there was a campfire going. I went to make a torch, and there was merely a puff of multi-colored sparks, and my inventory vanished completely. Gone.

The last thing I hear before I wake, is Charlie hissing in my ear something fierce.

tumblr_lods5k7jrs1qaj5jro1_500.gif

Sleep is a function we have where we slow our metabolism in order to rest.

*flees*

Craig Perry with his science facts comes in and saves the day once more.

Idk about that. It's still got a good deal to do with Don't Starve. Off topic is for things that have nothing to do with Don't Starve/klei games.

You might be able to get me with feedback, tho. Otherwise, it's a grey area.

Off Topic can do with Don't Starve but what you did was make a thread about a nightmare you had, heck that's what status updates are for.

Craig Perry with his science facts comes in and saves the day once more.

Off Topic can do with Don't Starve but what you did was make a thread about a nightmare you had, heck that's what status updates are for.

I'm confident that very very few people actually pay attention to status updates.

The level of douchebagery is to damn high! Seriously what is wrong with you people! 

This forum has turned into such a nasty place...

I think its more of a regular feud this time due to past experiences,  currently its a "who said chivalry is dead?" situation. Its not usually this aggressive.

He wastes thread room in General discusion with a thread about a nightmare he had. And when we asked him nicely he retaliated back so we retaliated back.

an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind

He wastes thread room in General discusion with a thread about a nightmare he had. And when we asked him nicely he retaliated back so we retaliated back.

No, let me break it down for you. You SUBJECTIVELY thought he was wasting thread room, so you nitpicked on him, he then stated he didn't THINK it was a waste nor off, in which you two continued nitpicking with a rude attitude (wasting server space seeing how that is quite relevant to you).

Also if that is your idea of nice, I honestly think you should revisit the definition.

No, let me break it down for you. You SUBJECTIVELY thought he was wasting thread room, so you nitpicked on him, he then stated he didn't THINK it was a waste nor off, in which you two continued nitpicking with a rude attitude (wasting server space seeing how that is quite relevant to you).

Also if that is your idea of nice, I honestly think you should revisit the definition.

Hello Moonkis. Are you on Dapper Den now??

I didn't say it was a waste of room at all, I originally stated I didn't understand why he had to post the thread in General discussion, Does the thread discuss about something he found out in Don't Starve? No it doesn't.

But yeah..I was being quite rude there about my statement. Also I'm generally not a nice person to people. (I'm not sure about Teo's stance on this would be.)

Archived