Accidental Bug

debugman18

I got a really bizarre error, whilst testing modstuff. Has something to do with the new controller CAPS crafting. I was fooling around with sanity, and accidentally brought up crafting. It wanted me to place a fireplace, but I just CAPS and carried on, then this happened.

..._starve/data/scripts/components/playercontroller.lua:847: attempt to index field 'placer' (a nil value)
LUA ERROR stack traceback:
        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/components/playercontroller.lua(847,1) in function 'OnLeftClick'
        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/components/playercontroller.lua(44,1) in function 'OnControl'
        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/components/playercontroller.lua(14,1) in function 'fn'
        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/events.lua(46,1) in function 'HandleEvent'
        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/input.lua(129,1) in function 'OnControl'
        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/input.lua(301,1)
scripts/frontend.lua(475,1) SCRIPT ERROR! Showing error screen    
Force aborting...

Archived