Terraria 1.2

sovietfirepower

yeah i'm gonna be playing it.

problem being the hamachi for my server is full, and it'd be awkward to have all 5 of them make additional hamachis so more than 5 can be in one game

If i remember correctly they gonna recreate the server setup so you dont need Hamachi anymore to play online (since it now works over steam or something like that at least you dont need extern programs anymore for proper MP)

Im not sure if im able to play on Octobre 1st since the update will most likely air at around 7:00 pm and so ist rather unlikely that i play MP the whole night since i need to work at the next day. But i got the 3rd and 4th off so those will be the days when i play it

If i remember correctly they gonna recreate the server setup so you dont need Hamachi anymore to play online (since it now works over steam or something like that at least you dont need extern programs anymore for proper MP)

really! that's amazing I am tired of hamachi :^P, I do hope that's the case

I don't have hamachi so I can play with people just over steam? So I can play with you guys if I can friend you guys on steam?

first off, hamachi is free. secondly, i believe what they're saying is that before this upcoming update, terraria MP was a hassle. Now he's making it less so, presumably through being able to connect with Steam.

how about steam voice chat for comunication

and maybe we might play on october 3rd and 4rth too

i assume that's when it comes out? I can't be bothered to play it with the old content, but it might be fun enough to tide me over until Starbound if I'm playing multiplayer.

Archived