[Wip] [Mod Collaboration] What Roams The World

Neosaurus

What Roams the World!

Hey guys! @Spazmatic said someone should make a surface collab adding content, so... here I am! 

Everyones welcome! (artist/coders/writers etc)

Team so far:

@Neosaurus (coding)

@Symage (artist)

@TeoSS69 (writer)

@Luggs (writer)

@RCatta (coder) 

@Craig_Perry (ideaist)

@Penut_ (ideaist)

@Wilbur (ideaist/monkey_at_arms)

@Hugo M. (writer/ideaist)

@DaverGamer (writer)

@KidneyBeanBoy (writer)

@1Nicolino (artist/ideaist)

@BooneBum (artist/animator) 

Stuff in development

Armadillos

Alpha Hound  

To-do

Rock guardians

Make ideas

Get artists

Get coders

Get world domination

I hope this goes well!

I can pledge as a coder. And should the need be dire , I could do some writing as well.

However I'm working on some things for the moment so I'm not going to fully commit just yet.

Thank you

I said it as a joke, but sure, why not.

Thought so, I don't want to deprive you from your shiny badge for U&A though...

well we need some artists before we can do too much

I'll propose ideas for more roaming creatures and such just bear in mind I'll be bug testing up and away a lot too

Bear in mind dunno if that was intend but thats funny xD

I could help write. Also if you do use bears, you could use the old Ursapine code from the old supermod if the download still exists.

Name idea: What roams the World

@Luggs great idea for the name. I'll summon the all mighty @tehMugwump to change it.

Also, I'm sure I have the supermod old code in my PC somewhere.... If not I'll get hold of it somehow.

for my first  idea:

armadillos, that roam the rocky and dirt biomes (similarly to tall birds but without a nest)

health 200

damage 22

speed: rock lobster

attack period: rook

attack style: slurper's roll (but not its pounce)

Yes, makes sense. I'm really needing art hopefully @TheDanaAddams helps or some pro like that

I don't see one....

And yeah, Yao Ming

Never mind....

First of all - just a random thought - the ocean should be something more than just blockage and pengull spawner. This doesn't mean that we're going to add a water world, just that it could be a enemy living down there that could visit the surface. It could be a whale that spawns from the water somehow, idk how yet, and jumps up to the surface and it's attack would be sliding simliar to the rooks running. What do you guys think of adding a water monster? 

First of all - just a random thought - the ocean should be something more than just blockage and pengull spawner. This doesn't mean that we're going to add a water world, just that it could be a enemy living down there that could visit the surface. It could be a whale that spawns from the water somehow, idk how yet, and jumps up to the surface and it's attack would be sliding simliar to the rooks running. What do you guys think of adding a water monster? 

it could work, it'd use the pengulls arrival code (with a few tweaks of course) and be a charging foe

it could work, it'd use the pengulls arrival code (with a few tweaks of course) and be a charging foe

Hmm, it's possible.. But really I'm not great at Lua, having @simplex or @debugman18 or one of dem pros would really make this work. I'm not saying I can't do this stuff but I've never delved into stategraphs and I understand brains.

Archived