General Development

debugman18

It doesn't sound like a big issue, though I need to check how stunning works in RoG. But for that I need someone to explain me what this "RoG stunning" is :razz:.

Basically it's when a volt goat hits you, you hit a volt goat or you get hit by a lighting.

But about the bugs there is still that one with the food, where you see, instead of the coloured backround of the food item, a strange combination of all the three colours...

Could you please share a screenshot? I believe you are referring to the heat mechanic involved with tea.

Weird...

Farnsworth pointed out to me that 0.0.4 is the version on Steam. That doesn't make sense though, I definitely uploaded 0.0.6.

I took a look at the steam download, and it is 0.0.4. I don't know what happened, but I'm uploading the (hopefully) actual 0.0.6 now.

Edit: It's definitely 0.0.6 now.

Edited by debugman18

Could you please share a screenshot? I believe you are referring to the heat mechanic involved with tea.

Just watch the second half of the video I posted in the bug section. I think it's related to the heat mechanic, because golden eggs have that too.

Just watch the second half of the video I posted in the bug section. I think it's related to the heat mechanic, because golden eggs have that too.

Both golden eggs and tea have the dual meter. The item tile background is split into two: the left one is freshness and the right one is temperature. No colour overlap between the two, so I'm a bit surprised by your confusion :razz:.

Both golden eggs and tea have the dual meter. The item tile background is split into two: the left one is freshness and the right one is temperature. No colour overlap between the two, so I'm a bit surprised by your confusion :razz:.

Oooh I get it. I didn't think it was supposed to have two colours :p

I've been working on some balance and other general changes for 0.0.7. This will probably be the largest update as far as changes go, excluding beta.

Here's what's in so far:

+ Updated beanlet animations.
+ Updated rose animations.
+ Updated skytrap animations.
+ Made golden sunflowers more useful, with a tiny bit of risk to them. (They give up to 2 of either seeds, gold nuggets, or gold petals.)
+ Made golden petals more useful. (They're better fuel.)
+ Made beanlets slower.
+ Skyflowers no longer give positive sanity aura.
+ Skyflower petals now spoil.
+ Tweaked the balance of each biome. (I've made things less cluttered, and the generic biome is a little more interesting.)
+ Tweaked Winnie's balance. (Decreased her health, and adjusted food bonuses/penalties accordingly.)

+ Balanced the aurora drops. (They drop a relic fragment or a nightmarefuel, with a chance for an extra fuel.)

+ Added an option to regenerate the cloudrealm.
+ Made the lionblob easter egg very rare.

If you have any suggestions for biome stuff, or for balance changes, now is the best time to mention them. We can focus on this kind of stuff now, since all of the known bugs are squashed.

Edited by debugman18
  • Like 3

If you could, throw the Beanclops animations in there?  https://www.dropbox.com/s/lb4bqjpex7ncney/BeanGiant.rar

Yes, although the art and animations are in need of some polishing. There were also no walk animations (and the animation names had to be changed/added, I'll go into detail about this after a little while), but I've added them on my local version now. I'll do the polishing as I can, but it takes time. I'll try to have it ready by the time 0.0.7 releases. I expect to spend this week on 0.0.7, likely longer, if it's necessary.

Yes, although the art and animations are in need of some polishing. There were also no walk animations.

Yeah, I had some serious trouble doing those.  I was hoping someone else with more experience would be able to handle them.

Yeah, I had some serious trouble doing those.  I was hoping someone else with more experience would be able to handle them.

Don't sweat it.

So guys, what do you think of these crystal names?

crystal_black = "Hematite Fragment", --

crystal_light = "Peridot Fragment", --

crystal_quartz = "Quartz Fragment", --

crystal_relic = "Erinote Fragment", --

crystal_spire = "Hyacinth Fragment", --

crystal_water = "Aquamarine Fragment", --

crystal_white = "Howlite Fragment", --

• Like 4

Yes, it's normal, this mod stopped working for me after the alpha version 3 after he was giving crash

The game disables a mod after a crash. Try entering the Mods menu and ensuring the mod is enabled there. If that doesn't work, try disabling it and then reenabling it again.

If you have any suggestions for biome stuff, or for balance changes, now is the best time to mention them. We can focus on this kind of stuff now, since all of the known bugs are squashed.

Right, I forgot about this: there is a biome that is full (really, it's too much full) of minerals. There are just too much things on the screen in that place, and it makes my poor pc laggy :/

Also we need a way to make trees renewable!

• Like 2