[Bugs] Moth Lamp

simplex

The skyfly catching logic hasn't been implemented yet (and I'm surprised they can currently be caught with a bug net, I don't know why that was coded in). We want them to be catchable, but not using a bug net.

Oh, ok... But, how my game crashed ? Is there anything that I done that caused that crash, or it was just not declared assets ?

Oh, ok... But, how my game crashed ? Is there anything that I done that caused that crash, or it was just not declared assets ?

I don't know why your game crashed. The part of the log you posted looks like backflow errors, not the root cause of the issue. If you post the whole log I might have a better answer, but anyway I'll test it myself later.

i know that was already said but, i that normal that the shopkeeper doesn't appear? i mean, i lost 3 days soaked along the cobblestone road to finish killed by nightmares :/

It depends; are you in sandbox? I believe he doesn't spawn in adventure mode. Other than that, he should be spawning.

Could you post your log after attempting to find him?

@simplex may be able to shed some light on this.

i know that was already said but, i that normal that the shopkeeper doesn't appear? i mean, i lost 3 days soaked along the cobblestone road to finish killed by nightmares :/

Did you run through the whole road? And, if so, was that without rain ever stopping? (when rain stops and resumes, his position changes, so he may appear where you had checked already)

Could you post your log after attempting to find him?

The log would hardly be of use without debugging mode on.

o.o

I don't know what MotN means. :razz:

Mark of the Ninja.

Did you run through the whole road? And, if so, was that without rain ever stopping? (when rain stops and resumes, his position changes, so he may appear where you had checked already)

The log would hardly be of use without debugging mode on.

Mark of the Ninja.

I'm so used to the log having all of that printed... although, it may help figure out if the mod is being loaded correctly.

Well, woosh, apparently. That didn't click for me at all.

I'm so used to the log having all of that printed... although, it may help figure out if the mod is being loaded correctly.

Well, woosh, apparently. That didn't click for me at all.

We could leave debugging mode on by default during alpha, and maybe even beta. It'd just "spam" a lot of text for users who use the console, or for when a user submits a vanilla bug report.

We could leave debugging mode on by default during alpha, and maybe even beta. It'd just "spam" a lot of text for users who use the console, or for when a user submits a vanilla bug report.

Yeah, I think making it the default in the mod config would be ideal. The player could turn it off if they really dislike it.

i ran trough the 3/4 of the cobble road and i'm in pause actually, and the rain was hard and never get less intensity(lol nightmarz evrywerz)

If there was a whole quarter left, I doubt there's any bug here. You just got unlucky.

no, there was a bug but i found it after the shopkeeper appears...You can't talk to him...When i don't have items in hands, i can right clic to "talk to the shopkeeper" but when i clic, the chara turn his head in front of it and don't do anything...

Ok this is awesome ...

first I was somehow sanity down locked

iHwaKEV.jpg

and when they got me, I got the death animation followed by the cave building screen, another death animation and now my dead body lying there... still lying down there

hkJd6Di.jpg

still there...and freezing to de ... in death

QQCTqlI.jpg

help me, I'm seeing dead eyes

SawH7gU.jpg

XD

Another list by playing myself and watching some LP

Bugs

Cloud Fruit, Candy Fruit - not spoiling

dropped axe, thundertree sapling - invisible

sanity went down before static starts?

Ideas

I think the black crystal fragments and houses should be called obsidian.

Should there be the possibility to make Meat Broth/Chicken Broth in the kettle?

The green beans quotes should include the high sanity loss. Perhaps "Is this their head?" or "It is still looking at me. (accusingly)"

We should give them sheeps sheepish sounds.

Hot chocolate, definitely! With marshmallows

Missing things

Quotes for the harvested state of cloud bushes and tea bushes

Praise

I really love how the kettle and the teas work now! ^^

Another list by playing myself and watching some LP

Bugs

Cloud Fruit, Candy Fruit - not spoiling

dropped axe, thundertree sapling - invisible

sanity went down before static starts?

Ideas

I think the black crystal fragments and houses should be called obsidian.

Should there be the possibility to make Meat Broth/Chicken Broth in the kettle?

The green beans quotes should include the high sanity loss. Perhaps "Is this their head?" or "It is still looking at me. (accusingly)"

We should give them sheeps sheepish sounds.

Hot chocolate, definitely! With marshmallows

Missing things

Quotes for the harvested state of cloud bushes and tea bushes

Praise

I really love how the kettle and the teas work now! ^^

Okay, so I'll make them perishable.

As for the dropped axe and thunder sapling, I cannot figure out why they are showing up like that. I think simplex said it was due to MemSpikeFix, but it happens even with the MemSpikeFix mod disabled.

The sanity constantly going down doesn't make sense. The datura brings your sanity down, but during non-static, there should be very minimal sanity drain.

So, for black crystals, we could easily change the name. Does anybody agree with or opposed MC's suggestion for them to be named Obsidian?

Meat broth in the kettle? That's pretty easy to do, I would just have to set the kettle to allow meat. As usual, is anybody else opposed or for the idea?

The sheep did have sheep sounds, but they were loud and cut each other out. I'll look into again.

Hot chocolate and coffee will likely be in beta, if nobody opposes the idea.

I'll look into the quotes.

Glad the kettle is gaining more usefulness. It's definitely an important item, so it should be useful for different things.

Ok this is awesome ...

--stuff--

I don't get it, what's the connection to Up and Away? According to the screenshots, you weren't even in the cloudrealm!

As for the dropped axe and thunder sapling, I cannot figure out why they are showing up like that. I think simplex said it was due to MemSpikeFix, but it happens even with the MemSpikeFix mod disabled.

As you may recall, Up and Away has a bundled version of MemSpikeFix which gets applied when MemSpikeFix is not enabled. You can disable it by commenting out the "modrequire 'patches.memspikefix'" line in code/patches.lua. I think that'd be the best solution for now.

As you may recall, Up and Away has a bundled version of MemSpikeFix which gets applied when MemSpikeFix is not enabled. You can disable it by commenting out the "modrequire 'patches.memspikefix'" line in code/patches.lua. I think that'd be the best solution for now.

Ah, I thought you said as much. Done.

I also solved the tiny issue of sanity that was mentioned. Apparently I had not set it so that the skyflowers would return to having no aura during non-static. That's fixed in stable.

Archived