Some Of My Don't Starve Fanart~! :d

SOME?! If this is ''some'' how many art do you have?!

Those are great!

Wow, thank you very much for the nice comment~! :D It really means a lot to me... ;) I am still practicing a lot, since I'm only 14, almost 15. ;) This comic will continue soon as well, when I get more time. ;) It's moostly all based on a rollplay, I know, it's kind of weird that Wilson got pregnant insteed of Willow, but one of his Science Experiments went kinda wrong when I had to use his and Willow's blood. XD Here have a Wilson! *Throws a Wilson at you*

• Like 1

Son of a gun, this is impressive. Very well done.

Thank you very much~! It means a lot to me... :D

I am still practicing a lot, since I'm only 14, almost 15. ;) This comic will continue soon as well, when I get more time. ;) It's moostly all based on a rollplay, I know, it's kind of weird that Wilson got pregnant insteed of Willow, but one of his Science Experiments went kinda wrong when I had to use his and Willow's blood. XD

Here have a Wilson! *Throws a Wilson at you*

• Like 1

Thank you very much for your nice comment.  :wilson_lightbulb: It makes me, Wilson, Willow, Whitney, other DS character... And Fire... Very happy that you love it... Which do you like, and which a little less? XD

The deepest sleep is kind of depressing but obviously he died and Whitney is JUST THE CUTEST!!!

The deepest sleep is kind of depressing but obviously he died and Whitney is JUST THE CUTEST!!!

Thank you, and yes it is. That was what I meant to do. I wanted it to be depressing, since Whitney killed Wilson when she was born... Kind of hard to explain, but because one of Wilson's experiments failed, when he used his and Willow's DNA, he got pregnant, same time, because his body wasn't made for it, Whitney killed him from the inside... =/ Which killed him in the end, but he was brought back to life... XD

Thank you, and yes it is. That was what I meant to do. I wanted it to be depressing, since Whitney killed Wilson when she was born... Kind of hard to explain, but because one of Wilson's experiments failed, when he used his and Willow's DNA, he got pregnant, same time, because his body wasn't made for it, Whitney killed him from the inside... =/ Which killed him in the end, but he was brought back to life... XD

.....I have no idea how to respond to that.......... :wilson_ill:

I'm guessing Whitney likes science AND fire?

Yes, Whitney has a love for fire and science. She sets things on fire with her eyes, just like her mother, but she can only put small things into fire, she isn't a Firestarter after all... (As you read the comic, you understand what a Firestarter is) But Whitney has a more bigger love for tallbirds, she is a bird whisperer... ;)

.....I have no idea how to respond to that.......... :wilson_ill:

I understand... It's weird... Poor Wilson... =/ But sometimes we all need to come up with weird eyes to be creative, and I hated the idea of Willow beying pregnant in this case... XD

So, how did he come back to life? Touch Stone? Meat Effigy? Remedy?

Fixed :razz:

Thanks~! XD And yes... So it is~! O.O

I like Twilight... But I like Don't Starve better... XD 

So, how did he come back to life? Touch Stone? Meat Effigy? Remedy?

Maxwell fixed him, it will later come up in my comic... Much later. ;)

This thread is starting to make me support WilsonXWillow now...

Sorry for that~! This happends very often to me... :XD:

I love these

I also envy your access to a scanner

:3 also wilson in these, hes just adorable

Thank you very much~! <:3 More will come as soon as I have time (school is pretty busy). XD

It was something Willow made, Willow made a piano for him as well... It will later become more clear in the comic. ;)

The song that the music box played is Fireside Dance from Oz The Great And Powerful. XD

I saw that movie. 

Evil Witch: May I have this dance? *attacks Oz*