Rp Thread: Ice And Cold (Free For More Roleplayers))

5raptorboy777

If you still want to be a part of this, then you can still sign up, but we are moving on.

Arch woke up in a snowy den. Looking around, he could spot a light coming from deeper down. He tried to stand up, but the blizzard had injured him too much. Giant legs crept out of the light at the end of the hole. He grew weary, and before he could see anything of the creature's body, he was asleep. Hello. said a voice that sounded as ancient as the old hound gods. Arch looked up. He saw a spider as giant as a dump truck with a crown hanging from one of his legs. Arch felt warmth coming from him. As if he was a friend. Arch didn't feel scared of him. Yet he still smelled the stench of murder in the room. "That's just Blantii, with his infernal stench. He calls himself the keeper of poison, but he's just a ghost, trapped in the crown. He murdered millions in his life. Too bad he's my ancestor." "Who... are you?" Ah, yes, my name. I am Spitre, the council's spider, the inheritor of the crown, and the son of Spindle, the great god of us all.

Edited by 5raptorboy777

*shelby grumbles as he tries to maneuver through the snow*Curse this form! I have to... Find somebody!*Shelby had been traveling for awhile, and he comes across the snowy den that Arch woke up in*There seems to be great power here...*he then enters the den*

*shivers and wakes up jumping back off of the snowy ground and looks around counfused of where I am*

"Where..."

suddenly feels a shock and puts my hand over my chest where I have been stabbed before I got here and notices its not much of a serious injury*

"What happened? ... I thought I was killed... and it wasn't winter where I was..."

*stays in place still looking around*

A snail found it's way into the giant room Arch and Spitre resided in. Soon after, four terrible creatures ran in. They looked like the Jackalopes that once lived in the grass. They had long, almost catlike tails.They had big, strong legs. They had giant horns on their heads, and teeth as long as small knives and were as sharp as a master's sword. It was a force to be reckoned with, and blood was likely to be spilled. The most startling part about them was their blood soaked teeth. The creature let out a sound, the most distorted sound he had ever heard from anything.

The jackahounds sprung into action. They rammed into the shadow hand as confidently as if they had done it before. As one rammed into the shadow hand, the others circled it. Suddenly, they all pounced onto the shadow hand and started tearing at it. Soon enough, the shadow had dissipated and the Jackahounds approached further.

*Shelby studies them as they fight*Seems you have done this before, then! It seems you will force me to use my own techniques...*A shadow spike rises from the ground and impales one of the Jackahounds*What a bother.

Edited by Blewcheese

*Shelby studies them as they fight*

Seems you have done this before, then! It seems you will force me to use my own techniques...

*A shadow spike rises from the ground and impales one of the Jackahounds*

What a bother.

*a snowball rolls in shelbys direction* watch out there, guy!

*A shadow hand rises and redirects the snowball towards the jackahounds, trampling a few*

Hey, mind giving me a hand over here?

*Shelby is fighting the jackahounds, but they are advancing on him quickly, and beating him due to sheer numbers*

my hunger is infinite! *jumps out of the snowball and eats the jackahounds*

*Shelby uses his arsenal of never before seen shadow magic, and they instantly make a good fighting team together. After killing most of the jackahounds, the rest run off in fear*

Say, pal, you're an awfully good fighter! Thanks for the help!

do you know where the other slurpers are?