Rp Thread: Ice And Cold (Free For More Roleplayers))

5raptorboy777

"Ughhhh. Where am I?" I tentatively looked around. blood was splattered on me. Painful memories took shape. You realize that the world is covered in deep snow. I am...

This is both the introduction for the roleplay, and your write your character sheet under it. This will also be MY character sheet.

Name: Arch

Species: Alpha hound

Back ground:Once living in a snug lifestyle at the top of the pack, he now quivers in fear. A great ice age has dawned upon all living things. He survived, but just barely. In the crazy world of Don't starve, life evolves quickly, and he is overpowered by many strange creatures. Will he and his new friends survive in the new world? Or will they die before the 200 day winter warms up?

Abilities: Cannot hold most things, is very fast, doesn't get cold as often, has to rely on others to find a fire and home, will only sleep in a mound made of bones.

Appearance: A young hound, red, has a scar or two on it's face. (pictures are definitely allowed!)

We have everybody we need!

Sign up thread: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/index.php?/topic/26492-ice-and-cold-sign-up/

Accepted: Blewcheese's Shelby, Rabbitfist's Septimus, Moelbooy's Joll, Whisp's Whisp/Cat, My Arch, and GloryKAT's Raven.

Story: The polar ice moves forward. The Don't Starve world weakens with cold and hunger. Some animals take refuge in the caves, including many hounds. In the rush before the great blizzard, many things died, many things got into the caves, but few survived the blizzard outside. The few that did survive, evolved quickly for in the Don't Starve world, logic is impossible. In 200 days, the ice will melt. Survive in the harsh planet.

We have all the people we need! The RP is up and running! 

Edited by 5raptorboy777

I've returned from the land of not Klei Forums! I'll join this roleplay, maybe we can make it as good as greener pastures!Name: ShelbyRace: SnailBackground: William Carter's long lost brother, Jack Carter, was brought to the don't starve world after his brother was corrupted by the shadow throne. However, ever since their birth, Jack and Will had what is known as a lifelink. Whatever happens to one happens to the other. Thus, Maxwell could not kill his brother, but he imprisoned him in the form of a snail.Appearance: A snail wearing a pear of glasses that are cracked on the left lens.

I've returned from the land of not Klei Forums! I'll join this roleplay, maybe we can make it as good as greener pastures!Name: ShelbyRace: SnailBackground: William Carter's long lost brother, Jack Carter, was brought to the don't starve world after his brother was corrupted by the shadow throne. However, ever since their birth, Jack and Will had what is known as a lifelink. Whatever happens to one happens to the other. Thus, Maxwell could not kill his brother, but he imprisoned him in the form of a snail.Appearance: A snail wearing a pear of glasses that are cracked on the left lens.

Yeah, I hope! Greener Pastures was pretty fun. You're also accepted!

Yeah, a snail would probably fare worse, but challenges are fun right? Also, I'm going to sleep. Whenever I'm gone (haven't commented for a little while) you can take over, Blewcheese. AKA narrating, conjuring up monsters, judge whether or not someone is allowed in the RP thread, that kind of stuff.

Hmm... I doubt Prim would fare well... Maybe biter, or Xardas. Fire magic would indeed be fairly useful... Whichever you want though!

as long as raptor isn't online we can't RP, but when i would be kid:hey look, how beautiful symmetric these creatures are

Is it to late to join?

i think you can remove this question, we are on the first page xD

Oh good. You're playing as kid, and my glasses have a crack in the left lens. I'm screwed.And no, it's not too late. We haven't even started yet. What do you think? :razz:

never, then i must play liz and patty too!

name:septimus

race:frozen slurper

backgroundstory:he once lived in the ruins as one of the hungry ones, slurpers that count as the biggest and mightiest, and hungriest of their race, a dark day in their ruins icecold water flooded in their nesting places and all slurpers got frozen expect him, he was brought frozen in ice to the surface from the water and his genes got shockfrosted

abilities:

-when he rolls he forms into a big rolling snowball

-sees good at night

-immune to the cold

appearance:cyanblue to white slurper with yellow glowing eyes and a black tongue