The "Don't Starve Logic" Compendium/Compilation

42. wickerbottom can control lightning with an alchemy engine, but Wilson the genius can't with a shadow manipulator

42. wickerbottom can control lightning with an alchemy engine, but Wilson the genius can't with a shadow manipulator

Wilson isn't a genius, he is a scientist. He knows about science and apparently a bit of magic. Wickerbottom loves reading and knows a bit of everything.

That's kinda the definition of genius, knowing everything. A scientist usually only has one profession. Just saying.

Edited by Warburner

Wilson isn't a genius, he is a scientist. He knows about science and apparently a bit of magic. Wickerbottom loves reading and knows a bit of everything.

That's kinda the definition of genius, knowing everything. A scientist usually only has one profession. Just saying.

HALT RIGHT THERE SCUM!

Look carefully at the origins trailer with Wilson in it.

At the beginning, with the fence and a sign on it.

• Like 1

I never got the point of this thread. You're questioning logic in a game where magic is real... No, wait..You're questioning logic in a game.

Does it need a point? It's always so hilariously amusing to hash over game logic. I'm not hating on the game's logic, man. I'm not questioning it, I know what it is. And it is freaking hilarious.

I just thought it would be nice to document how incredibly unrealistic Don't Starve is, for some quick laughs. Didn't imagine it would skyrocket like this though. I did it for kicks xD

• Like 1

Crafts magical and scientific things beyond imagination.

What's a bridge/door?

so... they can defeat a walrus with a scottish hat, use a tentacle spike as a weapon, resurrect themselves with magic effigies, control the element of ice BUT...

they seem to have trouble with pantry doors