i think that this is art

why are you always so silent.

because I'm hiding. doing a real terrible job at it, but still.

Hey, um, I don't mean to be a bother, but could you possibly separate me and Percy anytime soon?

I'm sorry for wasting your time asking, but I'm afraid i can't do that, for i had already done my *first half* of my job. See, I'm a sylph of doom (as you could see in the thingy i drew) and being a sylph, i heal things/people with my aspect and heal my aspect, which is doom. so if you want to be separated, then you should find someone else who can do that.

*cough*wolfgang&willow*cough*

because I'm hiding. doing a real terrible job at it, but still.

I'm sorry for wasting your time asking, but I'm afraid i can't do that, for i had already done my *first half* of my job. See, I'm a sylph of doom (as you could see in the thingy i drew) and being a sylph, i heal things/people with my aspect and heal my aspect, which is doom. so if you want to be separated, then you should find someone else who can do that.

*cough*wolfgang&willow*cough*

I understood, like, almost none of that. But I did gather that you can't help us in this department.

If only I knew some one with no face that likes to stalk people and has supernatural abilities...

Hmm...

I got it!

I'll ask Slendy for help! :3

I understood, like, almost none of that. But I did gather that you can't help us in this department.

If only I knew some one with no face that likes to stalk people and has supernatural abilities...

Hmm...

I got it!

I'll ask Slendy for help! :3

*throws laptop on ground in frustration*

You know what? No. Nope, Never. You can stay stuck to your little boyfriend Percival. See what I care.

Ⓘ ⓓⓞⓝ'ⓣ ⓚⓝⓞⓦ ⓗⓞⓦ ⓣⓞ ⓜⓐⓚⓔ ⓜⓐⓖⓘⓒ

*throws laptop on ground in frustration*

You know what? No. Nope, Never. You can stay stuck to your little boyfriend Percival. See what I care.

Ⓘ ⓓⓞⓝ'ⓣ ⓚⓝⓞⓦ ⓗⓞⓦ ⓣⓞ ⓜⓐⓚⓔ ⓜⓐⓖⓘⓒ

What's his problem? *points to weirdo*

Spooky... Scary.

Did I mention that your art is good because it is.

well im not good, but kinda not bad. my anatomy sucks because i only draw from the foggy reference of a skeleton i saw on Google for maybe a minute, and i'm never really willing to actually study it.

A lovely row of teeth.

perfect for eating children

nice and sharp

well im not good, but kinda not bad. my anatomy sucks because i only draw from the foggy reference of a skeleton i saw on Google for maybe a minute, and i'm never really willing to actually study it.

perfect for eating children

nice and sharp

did someone say children? mmmm

ey, nice job on that genetic engineering and stuff, it's no easy job turning people into butterflies!